Before you embark on a vacation, business trip, or day's adventure across the border, be sure you are prepared with the proper documentation.
The plan if things don’t go as planned
Top reasons to pack Scotia Travel Insurance
Consider a plan with All Inclusive coverage
Save on premiums if you only travel within Canada
Choose a plan that suits the way you travel
Emergency medical coverage includes 24-hour Medical Concierge benefit
Which insurance plan is right for you?
Knowing you’re protected makes every journey more rewarding.
- Get up to $10 million CDN in emergency medical insurance
- Choose the coverage that suits you best: COVID 19 Pandemic Travel, Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation/Interruption or All Inclusive Plans.
- Get further savings if you are a family
Medical insurance coverage for those studying abroad or within Canada.
- Up to $2 million CDN in emergency medical insurance
- Great for Canadian students studying in another province or country
- If your school has medical insurance requirements, a Student plan may meet these requirements
Helpful Tools and Resources
Once you have chosen your destination, the next question is "what should I pack?"
While travelling, your baggage contains everything you need. Naturally, if your bag is missing, stolen or damaged, it can cause you serious distress.
Frequently asked questions
COVID-19 Pandemic Travel Plan