Before you embark on a vacation, business trip, or day's adventure across the border, be sure you are prepared with the proper documentation.
We are currently experiencing extremely high call volumes that are resulting in much longer wait times than usual. We appreciate that you have important questions and we want to assure you that our agents are ready to support you and greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.
If you wish to purchase travel insurance, you can also use our online quote process. Please review Government of Canada travel advisories carefully when planning your trip and purchasing coverage. If an “avoid non-essential travel” advisory is issued, coverage for COVID-19 related matters may only be available with a COVID-19 Pandemic Plan. If an “avoid all travel” advisory is issued, coverage for COVID-19 related matters may not be available under any plan.
The plan if things don’t go as planned
Top reasons to pack Scotia Travel Insurance
Consider a plan with All Inclusive coverage
Save on premiums if you only travel within Canada
Choose a plan that suits the way you travel
Emergency medical coverage includes 24-hour Medical Concierge benefit
Which insurance plan is right for you?
Knowing you’re protected makes every journey more rewarding.
- Get up to $10 million CDN in emergency medical insurance
- Choose the coverage that suits you best: COVID 19 Pandemic Travel, Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation/Interruption or All Inclusive Plans.
- Get further savings if you are a family
Medical insurance coverage for those studying abroad or within Canada.
- Up to $2 million CDN in emergency medical insurance
- Great for Canadian students studying in another province or country
- If your school has medical insurance requirements, a Student plan may meet these requirements
Helpful Tools and Resources
Frequently asked questions
COVID-19 Pandemic Travel Plan