Recreational vehicle (RV) loan
Finance your home away from home
Recreational Vehicle Loan (RV)
1 (800) 4SCOTIA
Scotiabank is the #1 choice for dealership financing1
Get up to $200,000 for your next RV2
Get a new RV or one that’s up to 12 years old.
Take up to 20 years to pay off your loan.
Tailor your payments so they fit you.
Get the best deal at your dealership
It’s the ideal way to stay on budget
- Ask for Scotiabank financing at your RV dealership anywhere in Canada
- We’re the top choice from coast to coast1
Enjoy flexible payment options
- Make a down payment that fits your budget2
- Pick a payment plan that works for you: weekly, bi-weekly or monthly
- Change how much you pay4, how often, or even what days you make a payment
- Pay off your loan or make a pre-payment at any time without a penalty
Manage your loan online anywhere, anytime
- Find out how much is left on your loan and when your next payment is due
- See your payment amount and remaining term.
- Make an extra payment or boost your payment amount
- Change your payment days or frequency
- Use your loan account number to activate online access
Save with a competitive interest rate
- Go with a fixed rate and know your rate will never rise
- Pick a variable rate and pay less interest if rates drop*
Take a payment break
- Need a little breathing room? You can postpone one payment each year that you have the loan†
You might be interested in:
Scotiabank has the highest market share in Prime Retail Automotive Finance among Canadian Banks as calculated using industry reports.
Subject to credit approval and security.
Special offers and incentives may vary by dealership or manufacturer, may be available for a limited time and are subject to change or cancellation. Contact your dealership for full details.
Payments can be increased for up to 200% of original payment amount.
Variable rate not available in Quebec.
Interest will continue to accrue during any payment deferral period. One regular monthly principal payment extension is allowed in every calendar year. Payment extension request must be received at least three business days before the next payment date, loan amortization will be extended by one month, life and disability coverage, if applicable, will be extended by one month, interest portion of the payment will still be debited from the pre-authorized account-only the principal portion is extended. Payment extensions are not processed in the following cases: request is for first loan payment, loan is in arrears, loan is within three months of the maturity date, loan currently has a pending loan extension, request is received less than two days of a regular loan payment, loan has a quarterly/semi-annual/annual payment frequency.