Celebrating our earth
Special pricing on eligible electric vehicles
Contact your dealer directly for more information.
Scotiabank is the #1 choice for vehicle financing in Canada1
Get up to $200,000 for your next vehicle.2
Buy a new vehicle or one that’s up to 7 years old
Take up to 8 years (96 months) to pay back your loan
Pick a fixed or variable rate(3)
Customize your payments the way you want
Get the best deal at your dealership
It’s the ideal way to stay on budget
- Ask for Scotiabank financing at over 4,000 dealerships across Canada.
- Scotiabank is the #1 choice when financing at the dealership.1
Enjoy flexible payment options
- Tell us how you want to pay: Pick a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payment plan.
- Change how much you pay*, how often, or even what days you make a payment.
- Pre-pay or pay off your loan at any time without a penalty.
Manage your loan online anywhere, anytime
- Find out how much is left on your loan and when your next payment is due.
- Make an extra payment or boost your payment amount.
- Change your payment days or frequency.
- Use your loan account number to activate online access.
Take a payment break
- Need a little breathing room? You can postpone one payment each year that you have the loan†
At the dealership
Visit your dealer and ask for Scotiabank financing
Scotiabank has the highest market share in Prime Retail Automotive Finance among Canadian Banks as calculated using industry reports.
Subject to credit approval and security.
Variable rate not available in Quebec.
Special offers and incentives may vary by dealership or manufacturer, may be available for a limited time and are subject to change or cancellation. Contact your dealership for full details.
Payments can be increased for up to 200% of original payment amount.
Interest will continue to accrue during any payment deferral period. One regular monthly principal payment extension is allowed in every calendar year. Payment extension request must be received at least four business days before the next payment date, loan amortization will be extended by one month, life and disability coverage, if applicable, will be extended by one month, interest portion of the payment will still be debited from the pre-authorized account-only the principal portion is extended. Payment extensions are not processed in the following cases: request is for first loan payment, loan is in arrears, loan is within three months of the maturity date, loan currently has a pending loan extension, request is received less than two days of a regular loan payment, loan has a quarterly/semi-annual/annual payment frequency.