Before tackling renos to lower your carbon footprint (and your energy bills), look at possible financing options and government incentives.
Manage your mortgage online
Short on time? Get online.
Scotia OnLine® Financial Services can help you manage your money so you can get more control over your mortgage and other finances.
It is easy and convenient to manage
your mortgage online. You can:
- Make a mortgage payment
- Change your mortgage payment frequency
- Increase your mortgage payment amount
- Check your mortgage details, including principal balance, payment amount, interest rate, term, maturity date, remaining amortization and more
Scotia OnLine is for more than just your mortgage:
- Pay your bills in seconds
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View your Banking, Investing and Borrowing account balances in one location
Unlock your equity with STEP
Use the Scotia Total Equity Plan to tap into your home equity. You’ll save with lower rates and get the funds you need to reach your goals.
Find out what your mortgage payments will be, so you can ensure your mortgage fits your budget.
Find out what your mortgage prerepayment charge will be, so you can be mortgage-free faster.
Plan today for a secure tomorrow.
Maintain the home and lifestyle you’ve worked hard to build.
More information that may interest you
Make an appointment with a Home Financing Advisor
Talk to a Home Financing Advisor on the phone or at a location of your choice.
Apply online with eHOME
You can be pre-approved, search for a home, and get a mortgage all in one place with Scotiabank’s online mortgage application process.