Our Revolving Credit Agreement is being updated
Effective August 1, 2019
Important Notice About Insurance Coverages
Effective August 1, 2019Learn More, Important Notice About Insurance Coverages
ScotiaLine® Personal Line of Credit
Right for you if:
You want access to money whenever and wherever you need it1
You want a personal line of credit that fits in your wallet
Combines high credit limits and very competitive rates
Minimum payments could be as low as interest only2
Use ScotiaLine cheques to transfer balances or pay for large purchases
Instant cash advances at ABMs in Canada and worldwide
Enjoy special discounts
- Regular cheques are free. Personalized cheques are available for purchase.3
- Itemized statements.
- Scotia Line of Credit Protection can mean providing the financial support that you and your family may need during a difficult time.
Minimum Credit Limit: $10,000
For current rates and information on fees and interest, call 1-888-882-8958.
For ScotiaLine® Personal Line of Credit customers with VISA* access cards:
- No cash advance fee when using your VISA* access card at any Scotiabank ABM
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty protection on purchases made with your VISA* access card or with your VISA* cheques4
- Enjoy special discounts on car rentals of up to 20% at participating AVIS car rental locations worldwide. Simply present your VISA* access card at any participating location or visit www.AVIS.com or call 1-800-TRY-AVIS (879-2847) and quote the rebate number C030400
Subject to credit approval & security provided. The interest rate you pay on a ScotiaLine Personal Line of Credit will vary with Scotiabank Prime. Scotiabank Prime is the prime lending rate of The Bank of Nova Scotia as published from time to time
Interest-only minimum payment will be the greater of the interest portion only of the outstanding balance on your statement, or $50, subject to your minimum payment being no more than the outstanding balance on your statement. In addition, amounts showing on your statement as OVERDUE or OVERLIMIT must be paid immediately and will be added to the minimum payment.
To buy ScotiaLine Personal Line of Credit customized cheques and accessories, please contact your Scotiabank branch
For all insurance coverage, certain limitations, restrictions and exclusions apply. You will receive a Certificate of Insurance, which contains a full description of coverage. Please read them carefully. All claims for insurance indemnities must be forwarded to the insurers. The Bank of Nova Scotia is not an insurer.
Some conditions may apply.
VISA Int./Lic. user The Bank of Nova Scotia