Choose a borrowing solution that’s right for you
Scotia Plan® Loan
- Take up to 5 years to pay it back.†
- Customized payment structure.
- Choose between a fixed or variable interest rate.
- Manage your loan online
Grad Auto Loan
- Buy a car up to 90 days before you start a full-time job.
- Skip the down payment with 100% financing.±
StartRight® Auto Finance Program
- Qualify for a loan with no Canadian credit history
- Take up to 5 years (60 months) to pay back your loan
Marine and Boat Loan
- Buy a new boat or used sailboat or power boat of any age.
- Take your time to pay off the loan – up to 20 years.
What is a loan?
A loan is a structured financial solution that allows customers to borrow money for a specific need such as making an everyday purchase they need to make or consolidating higher interest debts. Loans can be made available with fixed or variable interest rates and paid back in predictable fixed instalments. If you prefer the stability and structure of a fixed repayment plan, a Scotia Plan Personal Loan may be just what you’re looking for!
Loans vs. Lines of Credit: Which could be right for you?
Let’s take a closer look at the differences between loans and lines of credit and find out which solution is right for you.
New car vs. used car: Car buying guide
Planning to buy a car and thinking about whether to buy new or used? Here are some pros and cons to help you make the final decision.
Find a loan that works for you
Our personal loan calculator can help you estimate the payment options that best suit your financial needs.
How much do you need to finance a car?
Try our auto loan calculator for an estimate of what you need to finance your next vehicle.
Scotia Total Equity® Plan (STEP) Calculator
Learn how to save on interest by using the equity in your home to borrow at lower interest rates.