Travel NotificationsUse your credit card without interruption while you’re out of the country.
Is it right for me?
It’s perfect if you’re travelling out of the country and want to use your credit card while you’re away.
Tell me about it
Just let us know where you’re going and when, so we can help ensure you can use your credit cards while you’re out of the country.
- It’s quick, easy and free to set up.
- You can set up notifications on any of your Scotiabank credit cards.
- Visiting a few countries? Set up to three separate travel notifications at once.
Where do I start?
How do I use it?
It’s easy to set up travel notifications online.
Through Scotia OnLine
After you’ve logged onto Scotia OnLine simply:
- Go to “Manage My Accounts” and select the “Security & Passwords” tab.
- Select “Travel Notifications”.
- Click the “Create new travel notification” button and follow the on-screen steps.
- Go to “Account Summary” or the Credit Card “Account Details” screen.
- Select “Quick Menu”.
- Click “Create a Travel Notification” and follow the on-screen steps.
Mobile banking app
Log into your Scotiabank mobile banking app and then:
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select the “Travel Notifications” tab and follow the on-screen steps.
No. A travel notification does not guarantee that your foreign purchases will be approved.
Yes. Once you’ve entered your notification, you’ll see a message letting you know that your travel dates have been successfully recorded.
You should set up travel notifications on any credit card that you might use while you’re away.
Absolutely. Just call us at 1(800) 4SCOTIA (1-800-472-6842).