When it’s time to pay, hold your iPhone near the contactless terminal with your finger on the home button. When you hear the beep, your transaction is complete.
With your Apple Watch, double-click the side button and hold the face to the terminal.
Look for either of these symbols at checkout:
When you use Apple Pay, your card number is never shared with the merchant or saved on your device. Your Scotiabank debit and credit card purchases through Apple Pay are protected against unauthorized transactions with Visa's Zero Liability Policy. Interac Zero Liability Policy and American Express Fraud Protection Guarantee+
Add Your Scotiabank Card
For a compatible iPhone:
- Open the Wallet App
- Tap the plus sign in the upper right corner
- Enter your card’s security code to add a Scotiabank card from your iTunes account. Or, select “Add a different card” and use your camera or enter the card information manually.
For Apple Watch:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Tap “Wallet & Apple Pay” and select “Add a credit or debit card”
- Enter your card’s security code to add your Scotiabank card from your iTunes account. Or, select “Add a different card” and use your camera or enter the card information manually.
Eligible Apple Devices
Apple Pay works on iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, MacBook Pro (with Touch Bar and Touch ID), Apple Watch Series 2 and any Apple Watch paired with iPhone 5 or later.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I obtain more information regarding Apple Pay with your Scotiabank payment card?
Please visit www.scotiabank.com/applepay/terms for more information.
Registered Trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia.
Visa Int./ Lic. User.