Scotiabank Index Powered GIC1
Consider this GIC if you:
- Want a higher rate of return tied to the performance of the S&P/TSX 60 Index2, up to a specified maximum.
- Want a 3 year term with your principal being fully guaranteed.3
- Available as part of an RRSP, RRIF, RESP, TFSA or Non-Registered portfolio.
- Purchase anytime with a minimum investment of $500.
- Deposits are eligible to be insured under the CDIC Act only if they are in Canadian Currency, have a term of 5 years or less and are payable in Canada.
Index Powered GIC Rates
Formerly Scotia Stock-Indexed GIC.
“Standard and Poor's” and "S&P" are trademarks of The McGraw-Hill Companies and have been licensed for use by The Bank of Nova Scotia and its subsidiary companies. "TSX" is a trademark of The Toronto Stock Exchange and has been licensed for use by The Bank of Nova Scotia and its subsidiary companies. Scotia Stock- Indexed GIC are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Standard & Poor's or The Toronto Stock Exchange and neither party makes any representation regarding the advisability of investing in these products.
The period starts 2 business days after your GIC issue date and ends 2 business days prior to the maturity date of your GIC.