Scotiabank Index Powered GIC1
Consider this GIC if you:
- Want a higher rate of return tied to the performance of the S&P/TSX 60 Index2, up to a specified maximum.
- Want a 3 year term with your principal being fully guaranteed.3
- Available as part of an RRSP, RRIF, RESP, TFSA or Non-Registered portfolio.
- Purchase anytime with a minimum investment of $500.
- Eligible for CDIC Insurance. Issued by The Bank of Nova Scotia, Montreal Trust Company of Canada and National Trust Company. Please see CDIC Deposit Insurance Information for further details.
Index Powered GIC Rates
Formerly Scotia Stock-Indexed GIC.
“Standard and Poor's” and "S&P" are trademarks of The McGraw-Hill Companies and have been licensed for use by The Bank of Nova Scotia and its subsidiary companies. "TSX" is a trademark of The Toronto Stock Exchange and has been licensed for use by The Bank of Nova Scotia and its subsidiary companies. Scotia Stock- Indexed GIC are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Standard & Poor's or The Toronto Stock Exchange and neither party makes any representation regarding the advisability of investing in these products.
The period starts 2 business days after your GIC issue date and ends 2 business days prior to the maturity date of your GIC.