Scotia Line of Credit Protection
Convenient insurance coverage when you need it
Your Scotia Line of Credit gives you the financial freedom to buy the things you want and need in life like a family vacation, renovations for your home, or that much-needed brake job on your car. No matter how you use your Scotia Line of Credit, we can help provide the financial support when you need it most.
Scotia Line of Credit Protection insurance can help you stay on track financially and can do more than just protect the ‘things’ in your life.
Get the Coverage that's Right for You!
Provides financial support by covering your line of credit account payments if you are unable to work because of an injury or impairment.
Allows you to focus on getting better with coverage that can pay off your outstanding line of credit account if you are diagnosed with a specific illness.
For times when your family may need it most, this coverage can provide your family financial relief by paying off your outstanding line of credit account balance if you pass away.
- Premium is billed monthly to the line of credit account based on Age and daily balance during the billing period
- A 15% discount applies for a single borrower with Life and Critical Illness.
- A discount will apply for joint coverage on Life and Critical Illness.
- Principal borrower, co-borrower or guarantor must be at least eighteen (18) years old and less than sixty-five (65) years old.
- You must be a resident of Canada.
Scotia Line of Credit Protection is underwritten by The Canada Life Assurance Company. All coverage is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Certificate of Insurance which you will receive upon enrolment.
As defined in the Certificate of Insurance.