Rapport Security Software
At Scotiabank, online security is as important to us as it is to you. To help enhance your computer's protection we've partnered with Trusteer to offer our customers free Trusteer Rapport security software. It's easy to install and does not require any registration, computer restarts, or commitments. It takes only a few minutes to download and all future software updates are automatic at no charge.
- FREE to download1 and includes all future software updates
- Ensures you are genuinely on our site - versus a fake site - even if your computer has a virus
- Prevents your login ID, passwords, and other sensitive information from being stolen by malware and fraudulent websites
- Protects your browser when communicating with our website and prevents malware from tampering with your transactions
- Trusteer Rapport works with, but does not replace, your anti-virus software and firewall
How you know you're protected
- Once installed, a green Trusteer Rapport icon will be displayed near (or in) your browser's address bar when you are viewing a website that is protected by Trusteer Rapport.
- If the site is unprotected, a grey icon will display instead.
- For browser support information or to view a demo please visit Trusteer's Learning Centre.
The download link will take you to the IBM website, where you can begin the IBM Trusteer Rapport software download. Use of the software is governed by a license with IBM, which is available on that website. By downloading and installing the IBM Trusteer Rapport software, you agree to the terms of the license and to all of IBM's terms and conditions, also found on the website. The Bank of Nova Scotia is not responsible for, nor guarantees, this software, other products or services of IBM, or the IBM website. Direct any questions, problems, or concerns regarding IBM Trusteer Rapport or IBM in general to email@example.com.
Clicking on the link provided will take you to a third-party web site where you can download and install Trusteer Rapport Software which is provided by Trusteer, and not The Bank of Nova Scotia. The Bank of Nova Scotia is not responsible for this web site or the Trusteer Rapport Software.