Scotiabank Value® Visa* card
Is this the right card for you?
Special 0% introductory interest rate on Balance transfers for the first six months†
Calculate & Save
- Save hundreds of dollars a year
- Pay down balances faster
- Simplify your monthly payments
- Visa Checkout - Now you can checkout online easier with Visa Checkout
At a Glance
- † The introductory 0% interest rate applies to cash advances, balance transfers and Scotia® Credit Card Cheques only. This rate applies when the new Scotiabank credit card account ("Account") is opened and will then continue for 6 months from that date. After the promotional period, the 0% rate on any promotional balances (including that remain unpaid after the offer ends) will increase to the regular interest rate for cash advances, balance transfers and Scotia® Credit Card Cheques on your Account. Rates and fees are subject to change without notice. Offer applies to new Accounts only that are opened by January 31, 2017. You are not eligible for this offer if you are an existing or former cardholder that closes or re-opens a Scotiabank credit card account to receive this offer and this offer cannot be used to pay off another Scotiabank credit account. Offer may be changed or extended and cannot be combined with any other offer.
A 1% Promotional Rate Fee on the amount of any cash advance, balance transfer and Scotia® Credit Card Cheque will apply during this promotional offer. Read More
- 1 Not including cash advances, balance transfers and Scotia Credit Card cheques. Provided that you pay your balance in full by the payment due date.
- 2 Subject to available credit. Scotia Credit Card Cheques are treated as a cash advance and interest applies from the transaction date until the amount is repaid in full.
- 3 For all insurance coverage, certain limitations, restrictions and exclusions apply. You will receive a Certificate of Insurance which contains a full description of coverage. Please read them carefully. All claims for insurance indemnities must be forwarded to the insurers. The Bank of Nova Scotia is not an insurer.
- 4 Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Please visit www.visa.ca for a full description of the VISA Zero Liability Policy.
- ±The Scotiabank StartRight Program created for Canadian Landed Immigrants from 0-3 years in Canada, International Students and Foreign Workers.