Scotia Momentum® VISA Infinite* card
- Maximum Cash Back
The Scotia Momentum VISA Infinite card rewards you on your everyday spending with the most cash back of all our credit cards.
- A full 4% cash back on all eligible gas station and grocery store purchases1
- A full 2% cash back on eligible drug store purchases and recurring bill payments1
- A full 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases1
At a Glance
Earned on eligible gas station and grocery store purchases1
Earned on eligible drug store purchases and recurring bills1
Earned on all other eligible purchases1
Ready to Apply
- 1 You will earn 4% cash back on the first $25,000 you spend annually at gas stations and grocery stores. 4% cash back applies at merchants which are classified in the Visa Inc. (VISA) network as Grocery Stores & Supermarkets, Service Stations (with or without ancillary services), and Automated Fuel Dispensers (Merchant Codes: 5411, 5541 & 5542). Some merchants may sell these products/services or are separate merchants who are located on the premises of these merchants, but are classified by VISA in another manner, in which case this added benefit would not apply.
You will earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 you spend annually on recurring payments and drug store purchases. 2% cash back applies at merchants which are classified in the VISA network as Drug Stores & Pharmacies (Merchant Code: 5912) and Recurring Payments. Recurring payments are defined as payments made on a monthly or regular basis automatically billed by the merchant to your Scotia Momentum VISA Infinite card. Recurring payments are typically telecommunication, insurance, membership, subscriptions etc. purchases. Not all merchants offer recurring payments. (Please check with your merchant to see if they offer recurring payments on VISA cards.) Some merchants may sell these products/services or are separate merchants who are located on the premises of these merchants, but are classified by VISA in another manner, in which case this added benefit would not apply.
You will earn 1% cash back on purchases made after you have reached the 4% and 2% $25,000 annual spend maximum ("overflow") and on all other eligible purchases made with the card. Purchase returns, payments, cash advances, Scotia® Credit Card Cheques, credit vouchers, card fees, interest charges or service/transaction charges do not qualify for Scotia Momentum cash back. Read More
- 2 Not including cash advances, balance transfers and Scotia Credit Card cheques. Provided that you pay your balance in full by the payment due date.
- 3 For all insurance coverages, certain limitations, restrictions and exclusions apply. You will receive Certificates of Insurance, which contain a full description of coverage, when you're approved for the card. Please read them carefully. All claims for insurance indemnities must be forwarded to the insurers. The Bank of Nova Scotia is not the insurer.
- 4 Subject to available credit. Scotia Credit Card Cheques are treated as a cash advance and interest applies from the transaction date until the amount is repaid in full.
- 5 All Scotiabank retail credit cards, except ScotiaLine VISA card, Scotiabank Value VISA card, and No-Fee Scotiabank Value VISA card, will have Visa payWave when issued or reissued. Visa payWave™ is a Trademark of Visa Int./Lic.
- 6 Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Please visit www.visa.ca for a full description of the VISA Zero Liability Policy or the section in our Revolving Credit Agreement that refers to "unauthorized use of your card" for more details.
- 7 Under all insurance coverages or services, certain limitations, restrictions and exclusions apply, including a pre-existing condition exclusion for certain benefits. The enclosed insurance certificates contain full details of all coverages underwritten by American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida and/or American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida. The Bank of Nova Scotia is not an insurer. All claims for insurance indemnities must be forwarded to the insurers. 5 5% of your outstanding credit card account balance up to 24 months.
- ╪ Offers are subject to availability and other restrictions may apply.
- TM Trademark of Visa International. Used under license.
- * To qualify for the $100 statement credit you must apply by February 29, 2016 and make $500 of net purchases (purchases less returns) with your new Scotiabank Momentum VISA Infinite card in the first 3 months from the account open date. The statement credit will appear on your Scotia Momentum VISA Infinite card statement within two statement cycles after the third billing cycle has passed. Offer applies to new accounts opened by February 29, 2016.