1832 Asset Management L.P. Legal
Terms of Access
- This site contains information regarding the services of 1832 Asset Management L.P. (1832 L.P.) The services provided by 1832 L.P. are those which it is authorized by law to provide. 1832 L.P. is a member of the Scotiabank group of companies.
- Information in this site regarding services of of 1832 L.P. is applicable only in jurisdictions where such services and products may lawfully be offered for sale and is void where prohibited by law. If you access this site from outside of Canada, you are responsible for compliance with local, national and international laws. Not all services are available across Canada and services of 1832 L.P. are not offered for sale by 1832 L.P. in any jurisdiction outside of Canada. All of 1832 L.P.'s services are subject to the terms of applicable agreements. Descriptions of 1832 L.P.'s services in this site may include accompanying legal disclaimers, restrictions and disclosures of importance. You are deemed to have notice of them regardless of your use or downloading of only a part of this site.
- This site is established solely for the exchange of information. It may not be used to place, buy or sell orders for securities or commodities, or to give instructions regarding accounts maintained by any user with 1832 L.P. For information regarding your existing accounts, contact your relationship manager.
- Use of this site is not intended and shall be deemed not to create any legal relationship of whatsoever kind between the user and 1832 L.P. or to amend or vary any existing legal relationship.
- This site, including the facts, data, information and other contents contained in it, is not intended to be:
- a comprehensive or detailed statement concerning the matters addressed, and factors may exist affecting the applicability of any statement to your circumstances;
- investment, tax, banking, accounting, legal, or other professional or expert advice;
- an offer to sell or buy or a recommendation to buy or sell stock, bond or other financial instrument,and every user of this site is advised to seek professional advice before acting or omitting to act on any part of the site.
- Although 1832 L.P. believes the content of this site to be correct, it makes no warranty or representation as to the correctness or completeness of such information or its availability and access being uninterrupted with no delays, failures, errors or loss of transmitted information. Information in this site is subject to change without notice. 1832 L.P. does not, and does not intend to, and expressly disclaims any duty to, update or correct information on this site.
- World wide web sites accessed by hypertext links ("hyperlinks") appearing in this site have been independently developed by parties other than 1832 L.P., and 1832 L.P. has no control over information in any hyperlinked site. 1832 L.P. is providing hyperlinks to users of this site only as convenience. 1832 L.P. makes no representation, and is not responsible for the quality, content or reliability of any information in any hyperlinked site. The inclusion of any hyperlink in this site should not be construed as an endorsement by 1832 L.P. of the information in such hyperlinked site and does not imply that 1832 L.P. has investigated the hyperlinked site and does not imply that 1832 L.P. has investigated, verified or monitored the information in any such hyperlinked site. Should you wish to inquire about creating a link from your world wide web site to this site, or about the use of the names of members of the Scotiabank group of companies, contact 1832 L.P. by telephone at (416) 933-1900 for written authorization.
- The listing of or reference to any independent organization should not be construed as an endorsement by 1832 L.P. of such organization's services or products.
- This site is not a secure medium for communication. Any confidential, proprietary, or sensitive information transmitted by a user by means of this site, including by email, may be read and copied and possibly altered by unauthorized persons.
- Copyright in the content of this site, including the screens displaying the pages and their arrangement, is owned by The Bank of Nova Scotia unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved. Users of this site may copy this site for their own personal use but without the prior written permission of 1832 L.P. may not republish or reproduce any substantial part of this site in any manner whatsoever, including electronically reproducing this site by "uploading", "downloading" or "accessing" this site onto the Internet or any other local or international computer system, and any such unauthorized use constitutes copyright infringement. Any report included in this site may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or referred to in any manner whatsoever, nor may the information, opinions, and conclusions contained in it be referred to without in each case the prior express consent of 1832 L.P. Use of any software downloaded from this site is governed by the terms of any license agreement provided with that software.
- The display of trademarks in this site does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted. All service and product names are trademarks of their respective owners. The Bank of Nova Scotia is the owner of the Canadian trademarks Scotiabank, Scotia, 1832 Asset Management, ScotiaFunds, Dynamic Funds, Scotia Institutional Asset Management, WaterStreet Family Offices, and other trademarks the ownership of which is attributed to The Bank of Nova Scotia in the Legal section of its website at www.scotiabank.com.
- 1832 L.P. and the operator of this site expressly disclaim any liability for losses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, or other consequences, howsoever caused, arising out of the use of this site or any reproduction of this site, whether authorized or not. By accessing this site, each user of this site releases 1832 L.P. and all related companies and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from all claims and proceedings for such losses, damages or consequences.
- Canadian laws apply to this site and to the use of this site by any user, notwithstanding the domicile, residence or physical location of the user. The user of this site submits and attorns to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario to determine any proceeding arising out of the use of this site.
- Adobe; Adobe and Design and Acrobat are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Corporation in Canada. Adobe Get Acrobat Reader & Design is a trademark of Adobe Systems Corporation.
- BLOOMBERG® is a registered mark of Bloomberg L.P. Permission to use BLOOMBERG® was provided by Bloomberg L.P. Bloomberg L.P. reserves all rights.