New to Digital Banking?
Access your money safely - at any time, from any place. Our simple guides will show you how to take care of your banking needs using your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Stay in the know.
Here are links to information that many Scotiabank customers are looking for today.
- Find out the latest updates on COVID-19 and Scotiabank’s response
- The Canada Emergency Business Account is now available.
- Learn how to enrol for direct deposit payments from the Canada Revenue Agency
- Apply for Mortgage Payment Deferral
- Start managing your investment portfolio with Scotia iTRADE
- Request an auto loan payment deferral
- Check your TransUnion credit score today
Welcome to Digital Banking
Just set up online banking? We've got you covered. Learn about the everyday banking you can do using online and mobile banking, such as depositing a cheque or paying your bills.
Security and Digital Banking
Your security is our top priority. Learn more about all of the ways we protect your accounts, and what you can do to prevent fraud.
Inclusive and Accessible Banking
Scotiabank aims to empower every customer as to how and when they bank. Our online banking has inclusivity and accessibility at its heart for customers with a range of sight, mobility, hearing and cognitive abilities.