Mobile banking features
Learn about our current features in mobile banking.
Using your phone’s camera through the app, you can deposit cheques securely and quickly into your bank account.
Manage your mortgage
Manage and make a prepayment to your Scotiabank mortgage account and view your remaining prepayment amount.
Switch to eStatements
eStatements are a convenient and secure way to view your account statements through the app.
Pay your bills
Save paper and time by paying your bills online. Whether you like to set up recurring payments or prefer to pay each bill as you receive it, we can help you manage your bill payments.
Sending money in Canada
Interac e-Transfer is a fast and easy way to send, request, and receive money from friends and family. You can send money electronically to anyone with a Canadian bank account from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. It’s as simple as sending an email.
Send money abroad
Send money with the simple, secure, and low-fee Scotia International Money Transfer1, or use Western Union Money Transfers when you need a quick and easy way to send cash globally.
Check your credit score
Check your TransUnion® credit score for free and view your credit score history.2
Quick and easy login
We’ve made signing into the app with biometric authentication faster than ever so you can access your accounts in no time.
Manage personal information
Update your contact information and address online, as well as username and password.
Find quick answers with the Chatbot
The Scotiabank chatbot can answer your questions about everyday banking, plus connect you with a customer care advisor for more support.
You can also take care of your day-to-day banking, any time of day
- Pay bills, view pending bill payments and payment history
- Set up and edit future-dated and recurring bill payments
- Reverse same-day bill payments1
- View your Scotiabank mortgage details
- Renew your Scotiabank mortgage
- Redeem your Scene+™ points for a credit to your account
- Set up AutoPay to pay all or part of your credit card statement automatically
- View the information you need to receive a wire transfer
- Request a stop payment for pre-authorized debit payments and cheques
- Make a Scotiabank mortgage prepayment
- Enhanced transaction details now include transaction type and merchant info
- Financial relief measures
- Transfer money between your accounts and view pending transfers
- Set up and edit future-dated and recurring transfers
- Send a Western Union® Money Transfer
- Send a Scotia International Money Transfer for $1.993
- Send, receive and request Interac e-Transfer† transactions
- Setup Interac e-Transfer† transaction Autodeposit
- Move money using our redesigned Transfers menu
- See a list of Interac e-Transfers you’ve sent and received or search to find something specific
- Notify your Interac e-Transfer contacts by text message, email, or both
- Edit your Interac e-Transfer contacts
- Add new Interac e-Transfer contacts by importing them from your device
- View your account balance and transactions
- Deposit cheques
- View your balance with Quick Balance
- View your cash back rewards balance
- Check your TransUnion credit score
- View your daily transaction limits
- View/print your void cheque, direct deposit/payroll and automatic payments forms
- Request a credit limit increase
- Apply for new Scotiabank products
- Setup Scotia InfoAlerts
- Sign up for eStatements
- View your recent eStatements
- Ensure your banking experience continues uninterrupted with our Stay connected digital services
- Apply for optional Mortgage Protection insurance
- Check the details of your current mortgage protection insurance
- Use App Actions to pay bills, transfers funds, and send Interac e-Transfers with Google Assistant (Android)
- Apply for optional creditor insurance protection
- View iTRADE and brokerage account balances
- Purchase and manage mutual funds and other investments
- Use Dark Mode (iOS 13+- compatible devices)
- Access your account with your fingerprint or Face ID/Face Unlock on compatible devices
- Get quick access to your account info, such as statements, direct deposit details, balance, upcoming transfers and payments, and more, from the new Manage section
- Access popular articles in our Help Centre in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Customize your Home screen and My balances total
- Find answers to common questions, quick tutorials, and more in our Help Centre