Everything you need to know about bank statements and how to read them.
Annual mortgage or Scotia Total Equity® Plan (STEP) statements are mailed or become available digitally between January and March each year for the previous calendar year. The statement includes important information about your mortgage or STEP, such as your interest rate, the balance of your mortgage, term details and more.
Our Mortgage and Scotia Total Equity® Plan (STEP) statements are issued annually.
Your annual mortgage or STEP statement is separate from statements issued for additional products that have been secured under your STEP.
- Statements for secured revolving credit products (like credit cards and lines of credit) are issued monthly
- Statements for secured overdraft on a Day-to-Day bank account are issued monthly
- Statements for Scotia Plan Loans (SPLs) are not issued
To see the details of your mortgage account in online banking:
From your Accounts page, select your mortgage account to see your mortgage account number, interest rate, term details, and more.
To see the details of your mortgage account in the app:
- From the app’s Home screen, tap your mortgage account
- Tap View details to see your mortgage account number, interest rate, term details, and more
For other products that are secured under your STEP, refer to the statements page for that product type.
Resources and tools
Rates, fees, and disputes
Frequently asked questions
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please type your question in our Help Centre.
Find out how to switch to eStatements at Scotiabank