Expedition: Women in Leadership Development Program
Smash the glass ceiling by joining Expedition! Expedition is a 24-month Women in Leadership Development Program designed for Masters students and graduates with 3 to 5 years of work experience in strategy, project management, operation, consulting, sales, or marketing. Expedition provides you with mentorship support, leadership specific learning, and unique strategic rotations in various business lines across Canadian Banking and Global Wealth Management that will take your career to a whole new level. At the end of the program, you’ll enter an accelerated pipeline for leadership-level roles at the bank and collaborate with leaders & high performing teams, all while helping drive our business to new heights!
Does this sound like you?
- You are graduating from a Masters program
- You are passionate about helping the Canadian Banking and Global Wealth Management core business grow
- You are a relationship builder, curious, analytical, and love to solve problems
- You are driven, hardworking, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You want to make an impact in a global organization
- You are ambitious and strive to become a leader
What to expect
- Three unique rotations within Canadian Banking and Global Wealth Management
- A dedicated Program Manager that works with you to set your goals
- A catered learning curriculum to support your development and growth
- Exciting hands-on experience, capstone projects, masterclasses, and workshops
- Opportunity to build professional relationships across the organization
- Mentorship and leadership exposure to help guide your career and develop your skill
Spotlight on the Expedition: Women in Leadership Development Program
Learn more about our Expedition: Women in Leadership Development Program from Senior Manager, Melissa!