Expedition: Women in Leadership Development Program
Masters and MBA graduates
Program Start: June 2023
Program Length: 18 months
Smash the glass ceiling by joining Expedition! Expedition is an 18-month Women in Leadership Development Program designed for Master students and graduates with 3 to 5 years of impactful work experience. Expedition provides you with mentorship support, leadership-specific learning, and unique strategic rotations in various business lines including Canadian Banking, Wealth Management, and Global Risk Management. This program will take your career to a new level, preparing you to enter an accelerated pipeline for leadership-level roles, collaborate with high-performing teams, and drive our business to new heights!
Does this sound like you?
- You are in your final year of a Masters or MBA program
- You have 3-5 years of experience in strategy, project management, operations, consulting, sales, or marketing
- You are passionate about a career in financial services and have an interest in working across various business lines
- You are a relationship builder, curious, analytical, and love to solve problems
- You are driven, hardworking, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You want to make an impact in a global organization
- You are ambitious and strive to become a leader
What to expect
- Three rotations within Canadian Banking, Wealth Management and/or Global Risk Management
- A dedicated Program Manager that works with you on your goals, performance, and rotation selections
- A catered learning curriculum to support your development and growth
- Exciting hands-on experience, capstone projects, leadership speaker sessions, and workshops
- Opportunity to build professional relationships across the organization
- Mentorship and leadership exposure to help guide your career and develop your skills
Spotlight on the Expedition: Women in Leadership Development Program
Learn more about our Expedition: Women in Leadership Development Program from Senior Manager, Melissa!