Expedition: Women in Leadership Development Program
Smash the glass ceiling by joining Expedition! Expedition is a 24-month Women in Leadership Development Program designed for Masters students with 3 to 5 years of work experience in strategy, project management, operation, consulting, sales, or marketing. Expedition provides you with mentorship support, leadership specific learning, and unique strategic rotations in various business lines across Canadian Banking and Global Wealth Management that will take your career to a whole new level. At the end of the program, you will be ready to be a Director within the Bank and help lead a specific business line to new heights!
Does this sound like you?
You are graduating from a Masters program
You are passionate about helping the Canadian Banking and Global Wealth Management core business grow
You are a relationship builder, curious, analytical, and love to solve problems
You are driven, hardworking, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
You want to make an impact in a global organization
You are ambitious and strive to become a leader
What to Expect
- Three unique rotations within Canadian Banking and Global Wealth Management
- A dedicated Program Manager that works with you to set your goals
- A catered learning curriculum to support your development and growth
- Exciting hands-on experience, capstone projects, masterclasses, and workshops
- Opportunity to build professional relationships across the organization
- Mentorship and leadership exposure to help guide your career and develop your skill