Expedition: Women in Leadership Development Program
Masters and MBA graduates
Program Start: June 2023
Program Length: 18 months
Smash the glass ceiling by joining Expedition! Expedition is an 18-month Women in Leadership Development Program designed for Master students and graduates with 3 to 5 years of impactful work experience. Expedition provides you with mentorship support, leadership-specific learning, and unique strategic rotations in various business lines including Canadian Banking, Wealth Management, and Global Risk Management. This program will take your career to a new level, preparing you to enter an accelerated pipeline for leadership-level roles, collaborate with high-performing teams, and drive our business to new heights!
Does this sound like you?
- You are in your final year of a Masters or MBA program
- You have 3-5 years of experience in strategy, project management, operations, consulting, sales, or marketing
- You are passionate about a career in financial services and have an interest in working across various business lines
- You are a relationship builder, curious, analytical, and love to solve problems
- You are driven, hardworking, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You want to make an impact in a global organization
- You are ambitious and strive to become a leader
What to expect
- Three rotations within Canadian Banking, Wealth Management and/or Global Risk Management
- A dedicated Program Manager that works with you on your goals, performance, and rotation selections
- A catered learning curriculum to support your development and growth
- Exciting hands-on experience, capstone projects, leadership speaker sessions, and workshops
- Opportunity to build professional relationships across the organization
- Mentorship and leadership exposure to help guide your career and develop your skills
Spotlight on the Expedition: Women in Leadership Development Program
Learn more about our Expedition: Women in Leadership Development Program from Senior Manager, Melissa!
The TILT Associate Series: Meet Expedition Associate, Asmita!
Learn more about our Expedition: Women in Leadership New Graduate Program from Associate, Asmita!
Here’s how to apply
Check the postings in your school’s career portal, with your career centre, or visit our student jobs page.