Catalyst Operations New Graduate
Undergraduate, Masters and MBA New Graduates
Are you ready to kick-start your career and dive deep into a world of strategy, process improvement, and innovation? Our Catalyst Operations Development Program is a rotational program designed to be the catalyst of your career! Whether you majored in business, engineering, science, math or arts, we look for a variety of backgrounds and skillsets to diversify our teams. Working in Global Operations will provide you a well-rounded view of the organization allowing you to quickly understand how the Bank works. You will gain experience working on high-impact projects in areas such as The Customer Contact Centre, Fraud & Collections, International Operations, Governance and Policy, Retail & Business Service Centres, Enterprise Productivity, Corporate Operations and so much more! You’ll have access to personalized skill-building workshops, as well as challenging work-integrated opportunities – all of which come together to create a stimulating environment where you will absolutely thrive! We want you to be a sponge and take it all in, bring your great attitude, always be your true self and take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way.
Does this sound like you?
- You are graduating from an Undergraduate, Masters or MBA program
- You are a curious, adaptable and a collaborative problem solver
- You love process improvement, creating efficiencies and thinking outside the box
- You want to make an impact on a global scale (especially in Latin America!)
- You are driven, hardworking and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have an affinity for languages (the ability to speak multiple languages is an asset, specifically English and Spanish)
What to Expect
- 3 rotations in Global Operations within the Greater Toronto Area
- A dedicated Program Manager that works with you on all things learning, goals and development
- Exciting hands-on activities throughout your rotations including a capstone project, masterclasses and workshops
- Ability to build professional relationships within your cohort and the organization
- Significant leadership exposure and mentorship opportunities
The TILT Spotlight Series: Catalyst Operations Development Program
Learn more about our Catalyst Operations New Graduate Development Program from Senior Manager, Jaclyn!