No-Fee Scotiabank Value® VISA Card
Special 3.99% introductory rate for the first six months with no balance transfer fees!
For a limited timeGet a No-Fee Scotiabank Value VISA card and we'll help reduce your borrowing costs! Receive a 3.99% introductory interest rate on cash advances, balance transfers and Scotia® Credit Card cheques for the first six months†. Plus, there are no balance transfer fees for this offer!∞Apply online
- Save hundreds of dollars a year
- Pay down balances faster
- Simplify your monthly payments
- Visa Checkout - Now you can checkout online easier with Visa Checkout
At a Glance
Introductory Interest Rate †
Save Hundreds of Dollars
Ready to Apply
- † The introductory 3.99% interest rate is applicable on cash advances, balance transfers and Scotia® Credit Card cheques only. This rate takes effect when the account is opened and will then continue for six months from that date. During the promotional period, the regular interest rate applies to purchases. After the promotional period, the rate for your balances that were at 3.99% will increase to the regular interest rate. Rates and fees are subject to change without notice. Offer applies to new accounts opened by January 30, 2016, subject to credit approval. Read More
- ∞ The balance transfer fee (that is regularly 1% of the balance transfer amount) is waived for this offer.
- 1 Not including cash advances, balance transfers and Scotia Credit Card cheques. Provided that you pay your balance in full by the payment due date.
- 2 Subject to available credit. Scotia Credit Card Cheques are treated as a cash advance and interest applies from the transaction date until the amount is repaid in full.
- 3 For all insurance coverage, certain limitations, restrictions and exclusions apply. You will receive a Certificate of Insurance which contains a full description of coverage. Please read them carefully. All claims for insurance indemnities must be forwarded to the insurers. The Bank of Nova Scotia is not an insurer.
- 4 Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Please visit www.visa.ca for a full description of the VISA Zero Liability Policy.