Drive: Data & Analytics New Graduate Development Program
Bachelor’s and Masters graduates
Program start: June 2024
Program Length: 24 months
The Drive Data & Analytics New Graduate Development Program is a 24-month rotation program created to drive your career forward at Scotiabank! In this program, Associates rotate through teams in Data, Analytics, and Technology to uncover their interests while building and acquiring new skills. Beyond the incredible experience working alongside leaders in the Data & Analytics space, you will have access to mentorship, workshops, courses, and challenging work-integrated opportunities to rapidly accelerate your career development.
The Drive program has been designed to develop the future leaders of Scotiabank and fast track Associates into careers within data, analytics, & technology.
Does this sound like you?
You are in your final year of an Undergraduate or master’s program
You are excited by the Data & Analytics space and data-driven decision making
You are passionate about leveraging leading-edge technology to drive real impact
You want to be part of an inclusive team that values diverse perspectives
You are innovative, curious, and a collaborative problem solver
What to expect
- Multiple rotations within Data, Analytics, and Technology
- A challenging, performance-oriented program that will accelerate your career
- Exclusive access to a learning curriculum that focuses on developing soft and technical skills
- Significant leadership exposure and mentorship program
- Access to program alumni and network
- Dedicated program management to guide you in your career development