Corporate Banking for Interns and Co-ops
Undergraduate and MBA co-ops and interns
Fall (September to December), Winter (January to April), Summer (May to August)
This summer internship will provide hands-on experience in the stimulating and challenging environment of Corporate Banking. As an undergraduate business or MBA student, you’ll build knowledge and skills in relationship management and credit-related activities in a variety of industry sectors. Assignments will include researching and analyzing financial information, reviewing borrower compliance reporting, preparing regulatory compliance documents and assisting with the credit process by participating in transaction analysis – all of the practical skills you’ll need to succeed.
Does this sound like you?
You want to build your experience, skills, and expertise in Corporate Banking by analyzing major Canadian and global companies in a wide range of sectors
You want hands-on work experience that wants your contributions, will challenge you and, and helps you grow
- Analyzing credit and financial information
- Compliance monitoring and reporting
- Researching industry and market data
- Performing due diligence and risk analysis
- Highly motivated BBA, B.Comm or MBA students
- Exceptional record of academic and extracurricular achievement
- Solid financial, accounting and computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
Ready to Apply?
Check the postings in your school’s career portal, with your career centre, or visit our student jobs page.