Our dynamic Cybersecurity team at Scotiabank is looking to become the global cybersecurity leader to help protect the bank’s systems and customers from cyber threats and cyberattacks. We are building a world-class team that values an environment that offers continuous learning opportunities, a safe space to push boundaries, collaborate, and work with the newest technologies.
Cybersecurity has multiple streams within the team to ensure consistent support for the bank. Currently, we are comprised of Cybersecurity Operations, Security Architecture and Research, Enterprise Security Services, Business Information Security Office, Security Governance Services, Security Engineering and Deployment. So, whether you are interested in providing architectural guidance to improve the Bank’s security capabilities or implementing and deploying new and emerging detective and preventative technologies, we have the team for you.
As our team continues to grow, we are looking for high-performing candidates who are just as passionate about cybersecurity as we are. Some of the main roles we are looking to hire are: Penetration Testers, IAM Solution Architects, Senior Security Advisors and Information Security Advisors. View our current opportunities within our Cybersecurity team.
If you are a Cybersecurity professional looking for the next step in your career, here are 5 reasons why you should consider joining our team:
- You’ll work alongside some of the best and brightest in the industry. You’ll find our leaders and team members to be open, supportive, and committed to creating a culture where everyone feels accepted and included for who they are, not just what they do.
- Collaboration is at the heart of how we work. Working with teams across our global footprint is core to our operations. You will work on global projects while interacting with and learning from diverse colleagues in all countries where we operate.
- We invest in you. We don’t just recruit for today - we intentionally hire for future potential. With a focus on continuous improvement and plenty of support for education and advancement, you can build a diverse and rewarding career here.
- We’re committed to advancing diversity and female leadership. We value unique life experiences, respect differing perspectives, and empower every employee to reach their fullest potential. We won’t just welcome you as you are, we’ll celebrate you as you are.
- You’ll work with leading edge, best-in-class technology. Security is constantly evolving, as are the challenging problems to solve. We invest in new emerging global technologies to protect our bank, and our customers. If you’re looking to use the latest security tools to solve complex, real-world problems that have a global impact, you’ve come to the right place.
Interested in learning more about what a Cybersecurity Career looks like at Scotiabank?