ScotiaGold Passport® Visa* card for travel
Is this the right card for you?
5,000 bonus points
Kick-start your travel plans with 5,000 bonus points† on your first purchase.† Apply online Rewards Calculator Rewards Calculator
- Earn Scotia Rewards Points One point for every $1 you spend.1
- Travel anywhere, any time with no restrictions
- Earn 5,000 Scotia Rewards bonus points†
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance2
- 5% cash back3 On travel purchased through Scotia Rewards Travel Service6
- ConvenientWith Visa payWave™ simply wave your card and go!
- Eligible for My Mobile Wallet
- Eligible for Apple Pay
At a Glance
Earn Bonus Scotia Rewards Points
Comprehensive Travel Insurance
- † The 5,000 Scotia Rewards® bonus points are awarded when you use your ScotiaGold Passport Visa card for a purchase within two months of open date and provided the account is open and in good standing. The points will appear as an adjustment on your Visa statement within two statement cycles of your first card purchase. Offer applies to new accounts opened by October 31, 2016 subject to credit approval. Read More
- 1 Points are not awarded for cash advances, Scotia® Credit Card cheques, credit vouchers, returns, payments, annual membership or card fees, interest charges or service transaction charges.
- 2 For all insurance coverages, certain limitations, restrictions and exclusions apply. Travel Emergency Medical Insurance and Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance are only available to customers under the age of 65. You will receive Certificates of Insurance, which contain a full description of coverage, when you're approved for the card. The Bank of Nova Scotia is not the insurer. Please read them carefully. All claims for insurance indemnities must be forwarded to the insurers.
- 3 In order to be eligible for a Cash Back rebate, all reservations and travel arrangements must be made through the Scotia Rewards Travel Service (Travel Services provided by a duly licensed 3rd party travel agent) and charged to your ScotiaGold Passport Visa card. Taxes, service charges, insurance, hotels, motels, car rentals and personal expenditures are excluded unless already included in prepackaged tours. The Cash Back will be automatically credited to your ScotiaGold Passport Visa account within two billing cycles following your departure date. 5% Cash Back rebate is provided by a Third Party. For more information, please contact the Scotia Rewards Travel Service at 1 800 665-2582.
- 4 Not including cash advances, balance transfers and Scotia Credit Card cheques. Provided that you pay your balance in full by the payment due date.
- 5 Regular foreign currency conversion charges apply to travellers cheques.
- 6 Travel services provided by a duly licensed 3rd party travel agent.
- 7 Concierge Services provided by a 3rd party concierge service.
- 8 Subject to available credit. Scotia Credit Card cheques are treated as a cash advance and interest applies from the transaction date until the amount is repaid in full.
- 9 Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Please visit www.visa.ca for a full description of the Visa Zero Liability Policy.
- 10 All Scotiabank retail credit cards, except ScotiaLine Visa card, Scotiabank Value Visa card, and No-Fee Scotiabank Value Visa card, will have Visa payWave when issued or reissued. Visa payWave™ is a Trademark of Visa Int./Lic.
- ±The Scotiabank StartRight Program created for Canadian Landed Immigrants from 0-3 years in Canada, International Students and Foreign Workers.