International Money Transfer (IMT) for Business
Easy and simple way to send money around the world using ScotiaConnect® Digital BankingContact Us
- Safely send up to $50,000 with no daily, weekly or monthly limits through ScotiaConnect.
- Send USD, INR, EUR and other major currencies from your CAD account to 20 destinations worldwide1
- Receive competitive foreign exchange rates in real time
- Convenient: Skip a trip to the branch. Send funds directly from your CAD account using a simple payment process on ScotiaConnect Digital Banking
- Low cost: No processing fees or deductions for most destinations, so your recipient receives the full payment amount (subject to certain exceptions)2
- Quick: Your money will arrive in as little as 1-3 business days3
Cost for the service is $5 per transaction sent.
Your payment information is protected with full end-to-end authentication.
How Does International Money Transfer (IMT) for Business work?
Create a recipient profile and assign IMT as payment type
Complete the Create Payment flow
Review and accept quoted FX rate
ScotiaConnect Digital Banking
View balances, transfer funds, approve payments, customize access for employees and more.
Prefer to talk to us
Registered trademarks of The Bank of Nova Scotia.
Payments can be sent to: USA, The Philippines, India, United Kingdom, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, China, Mexico, Australia, Greece, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Ireland, Spain, Netherlands, Cyprus, Belgium, Austria
Except for payments sent to China and the Philippines. Beneficiary bank deductions are processing fees taken from the value of the payment by any of the banks in the payment chain. Fees subject to change
Transaction processing times vary depending on destination country. Transactions can take from 1 – 5 days to reach their destination.