- For Property Managers. Meet your specific banking and investment objectives with a selection of time and moneysaving accounts1, products and services.
- For Your Condominium Clients. Select no-fee or high interest banking options that are applied to any accounts1 opened on behalf of the condominium.
- High interest on balances
- Access balance and transaction reporting online for all buildings and accounts
- Easy collections from unit holders and manage disbursements
- View current rates
Get personal banking for your condominium unit holders for their day-to-day banking, borrowing and credit protection needs.
Business Account Savings
Use our custom Property Manager Account to manage your day-to-day transactions with ease and pay no account or transaction fees2 and earn a competitive rate of interest for keeping high balances.
Streamline Banking Activities
Manage Reserve Funds
Select the No Fee option - ideal for smaller buildings with fewer unit holders or to reduce service charges - and pay no account or transaction fees2, while earning a competitive rate of interest on balances. The High Interest option is suited for buildings with larger reserve funds, or to improve margins and streamline administration. Earn an industry-leading rate of interest on balances and pay a low, monthly plan fee2.
Grow Reserve Funds
Access advice and purchase investment products and services, such as GICs, to further maximize returns on reserve funds and help ensure sufficient funds to meet regulatory guidelines.
For reserve funds greater than $250,000, a Financial Consultant can assess needs and make referrals to ScotiaMcLeod for investment advice on qualified investments or Scotia Cassels for discretionary portfolio management.
Accounts include an Operating Account, Reserve Fund Account, in which all reserve funds must stay within Scotiabank group, including Scotiabank, Scotia McLeod and ScotiaCassels, and a Contingency Fund Account.
Excludes sundry fees.