Funeral Services Industry
Our funeral industry services include:
- Flexible Pre-Arranged Funeral Trusts
- Comprehensive Information and Reporting
- Complete Business Financing
- View current rates
Offer your families the convenience of Pre-Arranged Funeral Trusts1 with flexible payment options. Your families benefit from:
- One-time or periodic contributions as low as $100.
- Competitive Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) interest rates on their contributions.
Effectively manage your business finances from the convenience of your office.
- Access up-to-date account balance and transaction information online, and transfer funds between your accounts using ScotiaConnect® or Scotia OnLine® Financial Services
- Automate cheque issuance and reconciliation to further simplify account management with optional service modules
- Monitor Pre-Arranged Funeral Trusts with detailed account reports
Complete Business Financing
Scotiabank offers a variety of options for business financing.
- Access funds for business expansion, equipment modernization and vehicle replacement with flexible and competitive term loans.
- Acquire fixed assets, refinance existing loans or establish special financing for mergers, acquisitions and succession planning with the aid of business specialists at RoyNat Inc.2
Fees & Interest
For Pre-Arranged Funeral Trusts, National Trust is the depository in Alberta, and The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company is the depository in Manitoba. Pre-Arranged Funeral Trusts are not offered in Quebec.
RoyNat Inc., a member of the Scotiabank Group, is a specialist in Succession Financing and alternative business financing services.