Interac e-Transfer† for business
A fast and easy way to send and receive payments for your business transactions.Contact us
- Safely send up to $25,000* per e-Transfer in real time - without needing your recipient’s banking information.
- Funds are automatically and securely deposited into your preferred account when you set up Autodeposit.
- Simplify reconciliation by including invoice, purchase order and payment details.
- Eliminates the need to issue, track, and reconcile costly cheques for payments under $25,000. Recipients will have access to funds in real time.
- Improve your cashflow and transaction reporting knowing exactly when funds will be withdrawn.
Tell me about it: Try Interac e-Transfer† for business. It’s a safe, easy way to transfer funds through ScotiaConnect® Digital Banking.
How does Interac e-Transfer† for business work?
- Login to ScotiaConnect.
- Register for Interac e-Transfer† for business and Autodeposit.
You’re now ready to send and receive a payment. If your recipient has Autodeposit, funds are automatically deposited into their account. If not, funds are immediately available once accepted.
Can I add invoice information to an individual e-transfer?
Yes. With Interac e-Transfer† for business you have the option to add invoice information and/or purchasing order details to your individual e-transfers.
Send up to 10,000 e-Transfer payments at once, in minutes.
Enhanced online business banking to approve and submit payments, check balances, EFTs, Wires, and more.
Prefer to talk to us
® Registered trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia.
† Interac e-Transfer is a registered trademark of Interac Inc. Used under licence.
1 Payments can only be issued in CAD to recipients with online CAD accounts, domiciled at a Canadian Financial Institution with Interac acceptance capability and accessible via that Canadian Financial Institution’s online banking platform. A complete list of all participating financial institutions is available at https://www.interac.ca/en/consumers/products/interac-e-transfer/