Bulk Interac* e-Transfer
A convenient way to send multiple electronic payments anywhere in Canada.
- Less processing time: Greatly reduces payment processing time from weeks to hours.
- Detailed reporting: To help monitor and track transactions.
- Reduced costs: No need to issue and track costly cheques.
Scotiabank and Interac Association/Acxsys Corporation (“Interac”) are offering Bulk Interac e-Transfer for business. This service allows you to send electronic payments directly to recipients within Canada. After uploading a bulk payment file to the Interac network, the recipient will receive and e-mail notification. Once they answer the Security Question, they will be able to deposit funds directly into their CAD account at any financial institution in Canada.
- We’re the first Canadian bank to provide this service to our business banking customers.
- Speak to your Small Business Advisor for pricing.
- Transfers automatically expire after 30 days, but can be changed to anywhere between 1-364 days.
- Funds can only be sent within Canada in Canadian dollars.
Enhanced online business banking to approve and submit payments, check balances, EFTs, Wires, and more.
Deposit a cheque with your smartphone
Move money to or from any Canadian bank account
Prefer to talk to us
Note: Payments can only be issued in CAD to recipients with online CAD accounts, domiciled at a Canadian Financial Institution with Interac acceptance capability and accessible via that Canadian Financial Institution’s retail online banking platform. A complete list of all participating financial institutions is available at http://www.interac.ca.
* The Interac logo and Interac e-Transfer transactions are registered trade-marks of Interac Corp. Used under licence.