Bulk Interac e-Transfer†
A convenient way to send multiple electronic payments in minutes, anywhere in Canada1.
- Faster payments: Transfer multiple payments quickly and securely, with no cut-off times for submission. Available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Maximizes Productivity: Consolidate multiple payments into one bulk payment file; without the need to obtain payee sensitive banking information.
- Cost Effective: Eliminates the need to issue, track, and reconcile costly cheques.
- Secure payments: Password-protected transfers with zero account information required.
- Enhances transaction management and monitoring with customizable, detailed reporting functionality.
- Perfect for payroll of temporary staff, emergency relief, charitable disbursements, rebates and incentive programs.
Simplify your payment process.
Scotiabank’s Bulk Interac e-Transfer† service is an electronic payment solution designed to simplify low-value, one-time or infrequent payments within Canada, without the need for your recipient’s bank account information.
- This service allows businesses to send CAD payments to multiple recipients via email, text message, or account number.
- After uploading a bulk payment file to Scotiabank, recipients will receive a notification and will be able to deposit funds directly into their CAD account at any financial institution in Canada.1
- Complete up to 10,000 payments in one single file, and up to $25,000-dollar value per transaction.
- Transfers automatically expire after 30 days but can be changed to anywhere between 1-90 days.
- Funds can only be sent within Canada in Canadian dollars.
Here’s how it works. It’s simple.
- You upload a file with the required information.
- Scotiabank debits your account and forwards the file to Interac†.
- Interac† sends an email or text notification to your recipients. If your recipient has Autodeposit, funds will automatically be deposited, or they will need to answer a security question and deposit their funds. That’s it!
Enhanced online business banking to approve and submit payments, check balances, EFTs, Wires, and more.
Deposit a cheque with your smartphone
Move money to or from any Canadian bank account
Prefer to talk to us
1 Payments can only be issued in CAD to recipients with online CAD accounts, domiciled at a Canadian Financial Institution with Interac acceptance capability and accessible via that Canadian Financial Institution’s online banking platform. A complete list of all participating financial institutions is available at https://www.interac.ca/en/consumers/products/interac-e-transfer/
† The Interac logo and Interac e-Transfer transactions are registered trade-marks of Interac Corp. Used under licence.