Scotiabank customers can accept debit and credit card payments with Chase Payment Solutions†, our trusted Merchant Services1 partner.
Flexible payment solutions
- Choose from a variety of Point-of-Sale solutions that fit your business needs, so you can accept payments with ease.
- Be prepared for every sale: take payments on your countertop, at the table or on the go.
- Seamlessly integrate with ecommerce platforms and accept payment via payment gateway providers.
- Whether you have an online store or take orders by phone, accept payments easily and securely right from your computer.
Unlock the value of your business
- Reduce your cost – free debit and credit card deposits into select Business Accounts2
- Get paid faster: Deposits are made directly into your Scotiabank Business Account the next business day3.
- Select Account for business Plan B monthly fee of $40 rebated4 with no minimum balance requirement5.
- Stay ahead of the game: Let us help you grow your business, by benefiting from continuously expanding eCommerce and enterprise payment solutions that meet your evolving business needs.
- Protect your business: With advanced technology and industry-leading systems, Chase Payment Solutions can help keep your payments and reputation safe.
Solutions tailored to your business
- Customized solutions for health care professionals to support your business needs as you grow.
- Enhance your clients’ experience by offering a faster check-out and allowing them to use different payment methods.
- Tailored solutions for the unique needs of many professions – from Engineers and Architects to Lawyers and Accountants.
- Benefit from secure infrastructure to protect your funds and your clients’ payment cards details.
- Transform your customers’ check-out experience by accepting payments at the register, online, or on-the-go.
- Create a seamless experience – from tableside ordering, custom floor plans to scheduling management, enjoy tailored product suite for your business.
At Scotiabank and Chase Payment Solutions, we believe that your success is our success. That's why we're dedicated to delivering a customer-centric merchant service experience that's customized to meet your unique needs. Our team of technical experts will work closely with you to seamlessly integrate our solutions into your business, ensuring that you can focus on what you do best - running and growing your business.
Get training onsite or by phone, plus access to live bilingual customer support 24/7.
Chase Payment Solutions 24/7 Bilingual Help Desk: 1.800.265.5158
Let’s get started!
Merchant Services are provided by Chase Payment Solutions† (“Chase”). Your access to and use of any products and services offered by Chase Payment Solutions is governed solely by their terms and conditions. The Bank of Nova Scotia (“Scotiabank”) is not responsible for, and provides no representations, warranties or conditions regarding, any third-party products or services, including those of the companies featured above. A referral by Scotiabank to Chase will result in a referral fee or other revenue being paid to Scotiabank.
Debit and credit transaction fees are waived for Chase Payment Solutions customers using a select Scotiabank business account including: Right Size Account for business, Select Account for business, SPP Plus Account Plan, ScotiaOne Account Plan for Agriculture, Scotia® Community Account Plan. The Basic Business Account is excluded. Customers are subject to a transaction fee for each of their Visa*, Mastercard** and Interac◊ deposit transactions if they process payments with a service provider other than Chase Payment Solutions.
Next-business day deposit is available to Chase Payment Solutions customers for Visa*, MasterCard** and Interac◊ card transactions only. Next-day deposit is subject to merchant credit approval and all funds are subject to fraud monitoring. Qualifying funds are deposited on the next business day, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
As of September 12, 2023, the standard monthly plan fee for Select Account for business Plan B is $40 and is subject to change by Scotiabank at any time with notice. Please refer to Your Guide to Fees and Interest Schedules available at www.scotiabank.com for the current fees and charges applicable.
This Merchant Services Offer (the “Offer”) is available to customers who accept it by signing an offer letter and who, on or after September 12, 2023, have or open a Select Account for business Plan B (“Account”) and are signed up with Chase for Merchant Services ("Eligible Customers"). To qualify for a monthly fee rebate on your Account, Eligible Customers must use their Account to settle Chase deposit transactions. If there is no Chase deposit transaction activity in the Account during any month, the monthly Account fee will not be rebated for that month. When an Eligible Customer qualifies for a rebate in any given month, the monthly Account fee will initially be charged to the Account and rebated in the Account within 20 business days following the last day of the billing cycle in which the monthly Account fee was charged. The rebate amount will be equal to the monthly Account fee charged to your Account, up to a maximum rebate amount of $40. To receive a rebate of the monthly Account fee, the Account must be open and in good standing at the time of the rebate. An Account is considered in good standing if there is no breach of the terms and conditions specified in the Scotiabank Financial Services Agreement or any other terms and conditions or agreement(s) applicable to the Account. The Offer is conditional upon successful onboarding with Chase. This Offer will not affect other service charges applicable to the Account. Maximum one offer per Eligible Customer regardless of the number of Accounts opened. This Offer is non- transferable and may be changed, cancelled, or extended by Scotiabank at any time without notice, including if an Eligible Customer stop obtaining payment processing services from Chase.
Registered trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia.
Chase Payment Solutions and the Octagon logo are registered trademarks of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Visa is a registered trademark owned by Visa International Service Association and used under license.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Interac and the Interac logo are registered trade-marks of Interac Corp. Used under license.