- Preferred borrowing rates
- A simple way to borrow that provides peace of mind knowing funds will be available
- A way to manage your general operating expenses and working capital needs
- Exact dollar borrowing to keep interest expenses down
- Competitive floating interest rate tied to Scotiabank's prime lending rate
- Attached to your Business Chequing AccountLimits: up to $1 Million1
- Term: Revolving credit
- Competitive Rates2
All account activity is recorded on one monthly statement.
Optional Comprehensive Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Credit Line for business ?
What does 'revolving credit' mean?
Should I get a small business term loan or credit line?
The flexibility of a credit line is better suited for managing gaps in your business' cash flow. To learn more, we recommend you speak with one of our advisors to help determine your credit needs and what solution will work best for your business.
How do I use a Credit Line for business?
What are the repayment terms?
How does Scotiabank decide if my business qualifies and what my credit limit will be?
How do I apply for a Scotiabank Credit Line for business?
What is the interest rate on Scotiabank's Credit Line for business?
Do I need to provide a personal guarantee for a Credit Line for business?
Do you offer a secured or unsecured Credit Line for business?
How soon will I hear whether I'm approved?
Prefer to talk to us
Subject to credit approval and eligible security required