Credit Line for business
Right for you if:
You want readily available, low cost financing
You want to establish a record of financial responsibility
Low cost line of credit
Borrow up to $250,000 CAD (up to $500,000 if hard security is provided).
Interest payable monthly;
no set prepayment schedule for principal
Unsecured lines of credit available
All account activity is recorded on one monthly statement.
We can also supply a note loan, letter of guarantee, standby letter of credit or commercial letter of credit.
Learn more about Credit Line for agriculture.
- Credit up to $250,000 CAD (up to $500,000 if hard security is provided)
- Exact dollar borrowing to keep interest expenses down
- Interest payable monthly; no set prepayment schedule for principal
- Competitive floating interest rate tied to Scotiabank's prime lending rate
- Unsecured lines of credit available
- Scotia Business Loan Protection (Optional)
- You decide when and how much to borrow and you only pay interest on the borrowed amount.
- You can access funds at a Scotiabank branch or by using any of our electronic banking services.
- When you make a deposit to your account, it will automatically reduce your borrowed amount and interest charges.
No purchase necessary. The Contest commences at 12:01 a.m. (ET) October 23, 2017, and ends at 11:59 p.m. (ET) October 22, 2018. To be an entrant, you must be the named recipient of this notification, a legal resident of Canada and the age of majority, but not an employee, agent or representative of Scotiabank, its affiliates or subsidiaries, or a member of the household or immediate family of above parties. Selected entrant must answer time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. One (1) Grand Prize: $10,000. Five (5) Secondary Prizes: $1,000. Chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the contest period. Full contest details.