Credit Line for business
Right for you if:
You want readily available, low cost financing
You want to establish a record of financial responsibility
Low cost line of credit
Borrow up to $250,000 CAD (up to $500,000 if hard security is provided).
Interest payable monthly;
no set prepayment schedule for principal
Unsecured lines of credit available
All account activity is recorded on one monthly statement.
We can also supply a note loan, letter of guarantee, standby letter of credit or commercial letter of credit.
Learn more about Credit Line for agriculture.
- Credit up to $250,000 CAD (up to $500,000 if hard security is provided)
- Exact dollar borrowing to keep interest expenses down
- Interest payable monthly; no set prepayment schedule for principal
- Competitive floating interest rate tied to Scotiabank's prime lending rate
- Unsecured lines of credit available
- Scotia Business Loan Protection (Optional)
- You decide when and how much to borrow and you only pay interest on the borrowed amount.
- You can access funds at a Scotiabank branch or by using any of our electronic banking services.
- When you make a deposit to your account, it will automatically reduce your borrowed amount and interest charges.