- Get up to a 1% Moneyback reward.1
- No annual fee.
- Earn even more rewards, faster!
Is this Credit Card right for you?
Right for you if you:
- Are a student enrolled in a Canadian post secondary school and this is one of your first Credit Cards
- Value the rewards and benefits that can be earned with this Card
- Want to obtain a convenient and secure payment method for everyday purchases, that can also help you to build your credit history if you make at least your minimum payments on time each month
- Want an interest free grace period on purchases
- Prefer to avoid annual fees
May not be right for you if you:
- Will be carrying an outstanding balance for a long period of time or using it for debt consolidation
- Have a steady income of more than $12000/year (income requirement subject to change) as you may qualify for other types of available Credit Cards
- Prefer other types of rewards available with our other Cards
Fee & Rates
Minimum credit limit2
- Save up to 20% off base rates at participating AVIS car rental locations worldwide.
- Link your L'earn Visa account to your ScotiaCard® and use TeleScotia® Telephone Banking and Scotia OnLine® Financial Services for VISA account information.
- Optional Scotia Credit Card Protection insurance. Coverage to help you and your family stay financially on track through unexpected events.3
Scotiabank Rewards Comparison
Select the type of reward or benefit you're interested in and take the guesswork out of choosing a card.
Meet with a Scotiabank advisor
Book a meeting with a Scotiabank advisor today and start the conversation.
Purchase returns, payments, cash advances, Scotia® Credit Card Cheques, credit vouchers, card fees, interest charges or service/transaction charges do not qualify for a Moneyback reward.
Not including cash advances, balance transfers and Scotia Credit Card cheques. Provided that you pay your balance in full by the payment due date.