Scotia OneTM Account
Get it all,
with Scotia One.
With unlimited debit transactions and flexible access to your funds, the Scotia One account is perfect for you.Open an Account
Seniors Fee (age 60+)
with minimum $3,000
daily closing balance
- Unlimited debit transactions
- Scotia InfoAlerts - Receive account information via text or email
Take advantage of our combo offers. Some things are just better together.
Bank the Rest Program
Spend and save just by using your ScotiaCard® debit card. Learn more
Service & Add-ons
Many services are available to you just for being a Scotiabank customer. Learn more
Optional programs available with this account
- Be a part of your team with a ScotiaHockey™ NHL® debit card1.
- With every purchase, you're entered to win the Scotiabank Hockey Adventure of a Lifetime2.
Choose your team
- Anaheim Ducks
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Calgary Flames
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Colorado Avalanche
- Dallas Stars
- Detroit Red Wings
- Edmonton Oilers
- Florida Panthers
- Los Angeles Kings
- Minnesota Wild
- Montreal Canadiens
- Nashville Predators
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Ottawa Senators
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Phoenix Coyotes
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- San Jose Sharks
- St. Louis Blues
- Tampa Bay Lightening
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Vancouver Canucks
- Washington Capitals
- Winnipeg Jets
Monthly Recordkeeping Options & Fees
*charges may apply for additional recordkeeping services
Paperless No Charge Paper Statement $1.00/month Paper Statement with Cheque Image Return $2.00/month Passbook $2.00/month
No interest is paid on this account
- Unlimited debit transactions3 which includes: Interac debit card purchases, ABM cash withdrawals, bill payments (Including Pre authorized debits), account transfers and cheques.
- Summary of Account Fees.
- Overdraft protection (subject to credit approval) is also available; regular fees apply.
- Eligible for CDIC Coverage.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to download PDF brochures.
Let us help you find the right account.Use this tool
Account Comparison Tool
Easily compare features of up to three accounts.Use this tool
See how fast points rack up with the SCENE Calculator.Use this tool
Bank The Rest calculator
See how much money you'll save monthly with your regular debit card purchases.Use this tool
Talk to a Scotia advisor and find out how you can save $1,500 or more a year - without the "big lecture". We've made it easy to save more every year in three simple ways. Watch video
Earn movie rewards and more. Watch video
Bank anytime, online, on your own time
Enjoy a consolidated view of all your accounts. Plus, the most frequently used functions like your Accounts view, Bill Payments, and Transfers are easy to locate.
- All account summaries in one view
- Sort & search capabilities
- Personalized settings & alerts
- Complete one time or recurring bill payments
- Easy to find, add and edit payee(s)
Payments & Transfers
Invest & Trade
- Open a new investment account
- Contribute to a GIC, Mutual Fund or TFSA
- Notifications at a glance
- Highest internet security standards for encryption
Security & Support
Ready to applyWhat do I need to apply?
- PhoneTakes about 8 minutes 1(800)472-6842Mon-Fri (8am-6pm)
- Online 3 easy steps, 100% safe and secure Open an Account
- 1 ScotiaHockey™ NHL® debit cards available for all 30 NHL teams. The ScotiaHockey™ NHL® debit card is not available with foreign currency bank accounts and may not be connected to a SCENE† membership account. Read More
- 2 Contest period is September 30, 2013 to August 31, 2014. For joint bank accounts, only the accountholder making the qualifying purchase is credited with the corresponding entries in each case. Not available to existing deposit account holders. Prizes: Three (3) Grand Prizes: trip for two to (a) the 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic®, (b) a 2014 Stanley Cup® Final game and (c) the 2014 Molson Canadian NHL Face-Off™, (approx. retail value $5000 each). Round trip economy air fare included for winners living more than 100km from event. Eighty (80) monthly prizes: five pairs (5) of tickets to a regular season NHL game in the city of the winner's choice (approx. retail value $300 each), twenty-five (25) NHL GameCentre LIVE™ Subscriptions (approx. retail value $159 each, value subject to change) and fifty (50) $50 shop.canada.nhl.com gift cards (retail value $50 each). Other conditions: Limit one prize per person per contest draw period. Total approx. retail value of all prizes $100,250. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during each draw period. For rules and no purchase method of entry go to www.scotiabank.com/nhladventure. Correctly answering a mathematical skill-testing question required. Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada. It is not open to employees, immediate family members of employees that live in the same household and those domiciled with employees of the National Hockey League, its member teams, NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V. and NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, Scotiabank or Maritz Canada or any of their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, licensees or advertising and promotional agencies.
- 3Additional fees apply for shared ABM services, cross-border debit transactions and other banking services not included in the Scotia One account package.
- +Maximum 300 points per transaction. Maximum 600 points per day.
- ‡ In the event of a return and/or exchange of any purchase for which SCENE Points were allocated, SCENE Points will be deducted automatically from your SCENE membership account. SCENE points can only be redeemed at participating Cineplex Entertainment theatres or scene.ca for other points offers (or rewards). Some conditions and limitations apply. Visit scene.ca for complete details. Points accumulated using the SCENE ScotiaCard will be updated within 2-3 business days for debit transactions.
- *** Interac trademark
- ®* Western Union