One of the biggest challenges to running a successful veterinary practice is achieving and maintaining a positive cash flow. Find out how to do it.
Our Healthcare Specialists can provide customized advice and solutions for financing your clinic
Let us contact you
Want to learn more about how our Scotia Professional Plan can best serve your needs? Please share your contact information and how we can best reach you and one of our Healthcare & Professional Specialists will contact you.
Scotiabank Professional Plan1 for Veterinarians
For your clinic
- A dedicated Healthcare Specialist
- A choice of business accounts customized to suit all your business needs
- Scotia Professional® Plan line of credit with preferred interest rates and low monthly fees
- Financing for your clinic2
o Capital Injections, practice acquisition, renovations, building purchase, equipment and leaseholds
o Leasing options
o Equity take-outs as well as practice and business transition
- Cash Management solutions to help you manage your cash flow and save you time and money
- Preferred rates on merchant and payroll services
- A choice of premium credit cards to suit your business needs
For your personal needs
- A choice of personal accounts and premium credit cards to suit your personal needs
- Preferred rates for members of endorsing associations
- Preferred borrowing and investment rates
- Flexible personal mortgage solutions
- Annual fee waived on select personal credit cards with the Scotia Professional Plan
- Integrated Wealth Management3 solutions including comprehensive financial planning and investment management, estate and trust services
- Special offers on personal rewards credit cards
If you are a student studying to be an Veterinarian, find out how we can help.
Banking advice and solutions for you and your practice
There are multiple moving parts to decide on when thinking about opening a veterinary practice. Here are five guidelines to get you started.
Both financing options can work for your practice but one might be more advantageous. Read this article to make an informed decision.
Speak to a Healthcare & Professional Specialist today
Scotia Wealth Management® consists of a range of financial services provided by The Bank of Nova Scotia (Scotiabank®); The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company (Scotiatrust®); Private Investment Counsel, a service of 1832 Asset Management L.P.; 1832 Asset Management U.S. Inc.; Scotia Wealth Insurance Services Inc.; and ScotiaMcLeod®, a division of Scotia Capital Inc. Private banking services are provided by The Bank of Nova Scotia. Portfolio management is provided by 1832 Asset Management L.P. and 1832 Asset Management U.S. Inc. Financial planning and advisory services are provided by Scotia Capital Inc. Estate and trust services are provided by The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company. Insurance services are provided by Scotia Wealth Insurance Services Inc. Wealth advisory and brokerage services are provided by ScotiaMcLeod, a division of Scotia Capital Inc. Scotia Capital Inc. is a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund and the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada. ® Registered trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia, used under licence.