ScotiaLine Personal Line of Credit
Right for you if:
You have a Scotia Total Equity® Plan
You want access to money whenever and wherever you need it
Borrow up to 65% of the value of your home to finance goals you have like home renovations, a vacation or a car purchase, all with a one-time STEP application†
A flexible personal line of credit with limits of up to $1,500,000; or with the convenience of a VISA* access card for limits of up to $500,000
Very competitive secured rates1
Flexible repayment terms – Minimum payments could be as low as interest only2
No penalty to pay off your entire balance
Effective as of August 1, 2016, some of our fees and terms will change.
- Regular cheques are free. Personalized cheques are available for purchase.3
- Itemized statements.
- Scotia Line of Credit Protection can mean providing the financial support that you and your family may need during a difficult time.
NOTE: See ScotiaLine® Personal Line of Credit for line of credit not under Scotia Total Equity® Plan
Minimum Credit Limit: $20,000
For current rates and information on fees and interest, call 1-888-882-8958.
For ScotiaLine® Personal Line of Credit customers with VISA* access cards:
- No cash advance fee when using your VISA* access card at any Scotiabank ABM
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty protection on purchases made with your VISA* access card or with your VISA* cheques4
- Enjoy special discounts on car rentals of up to 20% at participating AVIS car rental locations worldwide. Simply present your VISA* access card at any participating location or visit www.AVIS.com or call 1-800-TRY-AVIS (879-2847) and quote the rebate number C030400
Subject to credit approval & security provided. The interest rate you pay on a ScotiaLine Personal Line of Credit will vary with Scotiabank Prime. Scotiabank Prime is the prime lending rate of The Bank of Nova Scotia as published from time to time
Interest-only minimum payment will be the greater of the interest portion only of the outstanding balance on your statement, or $50, subject to your minimum payment being no more than the outstanding balance on your statement. In addition, amounts showing on your statement as OVERDUE or OVERLIMIT must be paid immediately and will be added to the minimum payment.
To buy ScotiaLine Personal Line of Credit customized cheques and accessories, please contact your Scotiabank branch
For all insurance coverage, certain limitations, restrictions and exclusions apply. You will receive a Certificate of Insurance, which contains a full description of coverage. Please read them carefully. All claims for insurance indemnities must be forwarded to the insurers. The Bank of Nova Scotia is not an insurer.
Some conditions may apply.
VISA Int./Lic. user The Bank of Nova Scotia