More Scotiabank Sites
More Scotiabank Sites menu opened.Skip to Scotia OnLine.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- British Virgin Is.
- Canada - English
- Canada - French
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dom. Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea
- Neth. Antilles
- Puerto Rico
- Global Banking & Markets
- Scotia Private Client Group
- Get Growing for Business
- Newcomers to Canada
End of More Scotiabank Sites menu.
Rapport Security Software
At Scotiabank, online security is as important to us as it is to you. To help enhance your computer's protection we've partnered with Trusteer to offer our customers free Trusteer Rapport security software. It's easy to install and does not require any registration, computer restarts, or commitments. It takes only a few minutes to download and all future software updates are automatic at no charge.
- FREE to download and includes all future software updates
- Ensures you are genuinely on our site - versus a fake site - even if your computer has a virus
- Prevents your login ID, passwords, and other sensitive information from being stolen by malware and fraudulent websites
- Protects your browser when communicating with our website and prevents malware from tampering with your transactions
- Trusteer Rapport works with, but does not replace, your anti-virus software and firewall
How you know you're protected
- Once installed, a green Trusteer Rapport icon will be displayed near (or in) your browser's address bar when you are viewing a website that is protected by Trusteer Rapport.
- If the site is unprotected, a grey icon will display instead.
- For browser support information or to view a demo please visit Trusteer's Learning Centre.
The download link will take you to the Trusteer website, where you can begin the Trusteer Rapport software download. Use of the software is governed by a license with Trusteer, which is available on that website. By downloading and installing the Trusteer Rapport software, you agree to the terms of the license and to all of Trusteer's terms and conditions, also found on the website. The Bank of Nova Scotia is not responsible for, nor guarantees, this software, other products or services of Trusteer, or the Trusteer website. Direct any questions, problems, or concerns regarding Trusteer Rapport or Trusteer in general to support@Trusteer.com.