More Scotiabank Sites
More Scotiabank Sites menu opened.Skip to Scotia OnLine.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- British Virgin Is.
- Canada - English
- Canada - French
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dom. Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea
- Neth. Antilles
- Puerto Rico
- Global Banking & Markets
- Scotia Private Client Group
- Get Growing for Business
- Newcomers to Canada
End of More Scotiabank Sites menu.
FREE1 anti-virus protection!
Take advantage of 12 months free McAfee®1 AntiVirus software
At Scotiabank we're committed to keeping your accounts and financial information safe and secure. As a result and exclusive to Scotia OnLine banking customers, we're offering McAfee AntiVirus Plus security software free for a year.
Detects, blocks and removes viruses from your PC
- Blocks online intruders from hacking into your PC with 2-way Firewall
- SiteAdvisor®1 helps you identify risky website before you click through
- Automatic updates continuously protects you throughout your subscription.
Plus if you purchase your second year subscription now, you'll enjoy 45% off the retail price.Login to redeem about our Get Protected Now
- 1 If you purchase your second year subscription now, you will be automatically enrolled for an additional 12-month term when your complimentary 12-month subscription expires. As a Scotia OnLine customer you will receive a 45% discount on your subscription, which is currently $39.99 for a license for one PC or $59.99 for a license for three PCs. To avoid disruption to your service, your payment will be processed by McAfee 30-days before the end of the complimentary subscription period and you will receive notice from McAfee of your successful paid enrollment. If you have any questions about your subscription, or to cancel automatic enrollment, contact McAfee Customer Support at 1-866-622-3911 before the complimentary subscription expires.Read More
- ® Registered trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- ®1 McAfee, and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc.