Scotia Total Equity® Plan STEP
Right for you if:
- You want more control over your borrowing by leveraging the equity in your home
- You want to take advantage of various product options
- Secured borrowing rates
Apply just once to secure your overall borrowing limit.
Borrow up to 80% of the value of your home and manage your interest rate risk by splitting your mortgage into 2 or 3 different types of mortgages and terms.
Both fixed and variable interest rates are available.
- Other products
Borrow up to a total of 65% of the value of your home and choose lines of credit or other secured Scotiabank borrowing products† that best suit your needs.
- ScotiaLine® Personal Line of Credit - Low rates with payment options available.
Use your Scotia Total Equity Plan to help you with all your borrowing needs.
You can borrow up to 80% of the value of your home and choose from a broad range of Scotiabank products. Once the STEP is in place, you decide how and when you'll use your available credit. Talk to your Branch for more details and find out how to take advantage of this product.
- Secure your borrowing with at least 20% equity in your home.
- Apply just once to establish your overall borrowing limit.
- Manage your interest rate risk by splitting your mortgage into two or three different types of mortgages and terms.
- Choose a combination of other secured Scotiabank borrowing products† that best suit your needs, up to a total of 65% of the value of your home.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Variable Rate Mortgages
- Long and Short® Mortgage
- ScotiaLine® Personal Line of Credit
- Credit Line for business™
- ScotiaLine for business™ VISA* card
- ScotiaGold Passport for business VISA Card
- Scotiabank Visa Card
- Scotia Plan® Personal Loans
- Term Loan for business™
- Overdraft Protection
We understand that everyone's mortgage needs are different. Let us help you find a mortgage that's just right for you.
Rates are provided for information purposes only and are subject to change at any time.
All rates are calculated semi-annually, not in advance.