ScotiaGold Passport® for business VISA* travel card
Earn 30,000 bonus points with your first card purchase, plus an introductory 1.99% on Balance transfers for the first six months*
- Scotia Rewards A comprehensive rewards program with travel anywhere, at any time.
- Credit limit of up to $500,000 for secured and $50,000 unsecured.
- Grace Period Interest-free at least 21 days1 on new purchases.
- Additional Cards Annual Fee $50/card
- Get 50% off the annual fee on your personal ScotiaGold Passport VISA* card.
- Flexible Point Redemption Purchase travel on your card from any travel provider, then call or go online to redeem your points for the travel purchase7.
- Convenient VISA payWave for speed, convenience, and security when paying for small, everyday purchases.
At a Glance
Earn Bonus Scotia Rewards Points
Business Travel with Real Peace of Mind
Ready to Apply
- Online Apply Today
- PhoneCall the Scotiabank VISA Centre
1-877-552-5522 Mon-Fri (9am-8pm)1-877-552-5522
- 1 Provided you pay your balance in full, each month, by the payment due date. Interest rate, fees and features are effective as of June 3, 2016, subject to change without notice. Read More
- 2 Points are not awarded for cash advances, Scotia®VISA cheques, credit vouchers, returns, payments, annual card fees, interest charges or service/ transaction charges.
- 3 Subject to certain conditions.
- 4 Subject to change without notice. The 50% reduction in the ScotiaGold Passport VISA annual fee applies to the Primary Cardmember annual fee only. The reduced ScotiaGold Passport VISA annual fee will be billed on the fee renewal date following the open date of the ScotiaGold Passport for business VISA account. Customers who have already been billed and have paid their annual fee prior to opening a ScotiaGold Passport for business VISA card, will not benefit from the 50% reduction in the annual fee, until their next fee renewal date.
- 5 For all insurance coverages, certain limitations, restrictions and exclusions apply. You will receive Certificates of Insurance which contain a full description of coverage. Please read them carefully. All claims for insurance indemnities must be forwarded to the insurers.
- 6 To qualify for the 5% Cash Back rebate, all reservations and travel arrangements must be made through the Scotia Rewards Travel Service (Travel Services provided by a duly licensed 3rd party travel agent) and charged to your ScotiaGold Passport for business VISA card. Eligible expenses include airline tickets, pre-packaged tours and cruises. Taxes, service charges, insurance, hotels, motels, car rentals and personal expenditures are excluded, unless already included in pre-packaged tours. The Cash Back will be automatically credited to your ScotiaGold Passport for business VISA account within two statement cycles following your departure date.
- 7 Scotia Rewards Travel Service and Travel Booking Site provided by a duly licensed 3rd party travel agent HRG (Hogg Robinson Group).
- 8 You can purchase eligible travel or related travel expenses at a travel provider other than the Scotia Rewards Travel Service (e.g., other travel agencies, tour operators and online travel websites) (the “Other Travel Suppliers”). These types of purchases at Other Travel Suppliers are called “Post Purchase Travel Redemptions”.
Scotia Rewards points are redeemable for Post Purchase Travel Redemptions made through your Program Card. To redeem Scotia Rewards points for a Post Purchase Travel Redemption at Other Travel Suppliers, the purchase must first appear (post) on the Program Card Account. Scotia Rewards Cardmembers can then redeem points towards the amount of the Post Purchase Travel Redemption charged to the Program Account through scotiarewards.com or by calling 1-800-665-2582.
The Post Purchase Travel Redemption must be charged on your Program Card Account and recognized by our systems with the Merchant Category Codes or identifiers: airlines & air carriers – 4511; airports, flying fields, and airport terminals – 4582; lodgings, hotels, motels and resorts – 7011; trailer parks and campgrounds – 7033; passenger railways – 4112; bus lines – 4131; steamship and cruise lines – 4411; travel agencies and tour operators – 4722; automobile rental agency – 7512; motor home and recreational vehicle rentals – 7519. These Merchant codes/identifiers and categories are subject to change.
The Post Purchase Travel Redemption can include related taxes, booking fees, airport fees and travel insurance premiums.
You must redeem Scotia Rewards points within 12 months from the date when the Post Purchase Travel Redemption is posted to the Program Card Account (the posting date). It may take up to two statement periods for the points redeemed towards a Post Purchase Travel Redemption to appear as a credit on your Program Card Account. Points redeemed cannot be reversed once posted to the Account. To redeem Scotia Rewards Points towards your Post Purchase Travel Redemption, the Program Card Account must be open and in good standing.
The value of the points redeemed cannot exceed the amount of the Post Purchase Travel Redemption charged to your Program Card Account.
The minimum point redemption is 5,000 points (5,000 points is equivalent to $50 in travel savings) each time a redemption towards a Post Purchase Travel Redemption is made.
- 9 Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Please visit www.visa.ca for a full description of the VISA Zero Liability Policy.
- ®1Registered trademarks of Visa/Licensed User.
- †Visa SavingsEdge is an automated discount program offered by Visa Canada Corporation ("Visa Canada") to eligible businesses and their authorized cardholders that hold an eligible Visa Business card and whose enrolment in the program is accepted by Visa. Under the program, cardholders can receive discounts from participating merchants each time the cardholder uses an enrolled Visa Business card to make qualifying purchases of goods or services pursuant to an active discount offered by the merchant and that transaction is processed or submitted through the Visa payment system. Discounts provided will appear as credits on future credit card statements 8-10 weeks after purchase date. All terms, conditions and restrictions applicable to the Visa SavingsEdge program are established by Visa Canada, and are available here. Visa Canada, not Scotiabank, is responsible for the Program. For details, visit www.visasavingsedge.ca. The following Scotiabank VISA Business cards are eligible: Scotia Momentum for business VISA* card, Scotia Gold Passport for business VISA* card, ScotiaLine for business VISA* Card and Scotiabank VISA* Business Card.
- *The 30,000 Scotia Rewards bonus points are awarded when you use your ScotiaGold Passport for business Visa card for a purchase within two months of open date and provided the account is open and in good standing. The points will appear as an adjustment on your ScotiaGold Passport for business Visa statement within two statement cycles of your first card purchase. Offer applies to new accounts opened by October 31, 2017. The introductory 1.99% interest rate applies to cash advances, balance transfers and Scotia Credit Card Cheques only. This rate applies when the new Scotiabank credit card account (“Account”) is opened and will then continue for 6 months from that date. After the promotional period, the 1.99% rate on any promotional balances (including that remain unpaid after the offer ends) will increase to the regular interest rate for cash advances, balance transfers and Scotia Credit Card Cheques on your Account. Rates and fees are subject to change without notice. Offer applies to new Accounts only that are opened by October 31, 2017. This offer cannot be used to transfer a balance from another Scotiabank account, or to make a payment or deposit to another Scotiabank account. Offer may be changed or extended and cannot be combined with any other offer.
© 2017 Scotiabank.com All Rights Reserved