Bank The Rest® savings program
Right for you if:
- You want to save while you spend
- You want to turn your debit purchases into savings
- Round up Have every purchase you make using your Scotiabank debit card rounded up to the next multiple of $1 or $5.
- Spend Buy just about anything you want, with your debit card, and your purchase will be rounded up to the amount you choose when you enroll.
- Save Pocket the difference between your purchase total and the amount you choose and have it automatically transferred to a Momentum Savings Account or Money Master® Savings Account or Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA)*.
Your savings add up quickly
The more often you use your debit card to make everyday purchases, the more you'll save. And since your money is being transferred to a Momentum Savings Account or Money Master Savings Account, your savings will grow.
All you need to get started is:
- A Scotiabank chequing account
- A Scotiabank debit card*
- Momentum Savings Account or Money Master Savings Account
There are no additional fees. You pay only the fees already covered in your monthly account package.
Bank The Rest Demo & Calculator
Turn Your Debit Purchases Into SavingsUse this tool
Ready to applyWhat do I need to apply?
- * A Scotia Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA) is required if the Bank The Rest Investment option is selected. Your rounded up amounts will then be automatically transferred from your Money Master Savings Account to your Scotia TFSA once a month. You are responsible for complying with annual contribution limits. The Scotiabank Momentum Savings Account is not available for the Bank The Rest Investment Option.