Bank The Rest® savings program
Right for you if:
- You want to save while you spend
- You want to turn your debit purchases into savings
- Round up Have every purchase you make using your Scotiabank debit card rounded up to the next multiple of $1 or $5.
- Spend Buy just about anything you want, with your debit card, and your purchase will be rounded up to the amount you choose when you enroll.
- Save Pocket the difference between your purchase total and the amount you choose and have it automatically transferred to a Money Master® Savings Account or Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA).
Your savings add up quickly
The more often you use your debit card to make everyday purchases, the more you'll save. And since your money is being transferred to a Money Master Savings Account, your savings will grow.
All you need to get started is:
- A Scotiabank chequing or savings account
- A Scotiabank debit card*
- Money Master Savings Account
To enroll in the Bank The Rest investment option, you will also need a Scotia Tax Free Savings Account.
There are no additional fees. You pay only the fees already covered in your monthly account package.
Talk to a Scotia advisor and find out how you can save $1,500 or more a year - without the "big lecture". We've made it easy to save more every year in three simple ways. Watch video
Bank The Rest Demo & Calculator
Turn Your Debit Purchases Into SavingsUse this tool