1 & 2 Year Closed Term Mortgages
Right for you if:
- You want short term protection against rate increases
- You don't want to commit to a long mortgage term
- Fixed interest rateAvoid rate increases without committing to a long-term mortgage.
- Prepayment OptionsPrepay up to 15% of your original principal amount and also increase your payments
by up to 15% of the payment set for the current term each year.
- Match-a-Payment You can pay an extra regular mortgage payment on any of your regular payment dates during your term.
- Miss-a-Payment You can miss a mortgage payment as long as you have matched one previously in your term.
- Conventional and insured financing available.
- Choose from weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payment options.
- Scotia Mortgage Protection can help make sure the home you worked so hard for is protected.
We understand that everyone's mortgage needs are different. Let us help you find a mortgage that's just right for you.
Mortgage-Free Faster Calculator
Discover how small changes can have a big effect. This tool will show you how you can be mortgage-free faster.Try This Tool
What Can I Afford?
Find out how much, so you can arrange your mortgage and shop for a home with confidence.Try This Tool
Mortgage Payment Calculator
Determine your payment options, amortization and more, all with one calculator.Try This Tool
Learn how to save by using the equity in your home to borrow at lower interest rates.Try This Tool
Opening the door to homeownership.Try This Tool
Mortgage Comparison Calculator
Use this calculator to compare two different mortgages and determine which feature or product is the most suitable to meet your needs.Try This Tool