Open an Account

Open a chequing or savings account online, in person or by phone

We know how intimidating opening an bank account online can be, so we are happy to answer any questions you may have about getting started.

Questions you may have:

Do I need to make a minimum deposit?

Do I need a permanent address?

Do I need to be employed?

Can I open an account if I've been bankrupt?

Do I need photo ID?

What are acceptable pieces of identification?

Apply Today

Live Help