More Scotiabank Sites
More Scotiabank Sites menu opened.Skip to Scotia OnLine.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- British Virgin Is.
- Canada - English
- Canada - French
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dom. Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea
- Neth. Antilles
- Puerto Rico
- Global Banking & Markets
- Scotia Private Client Group
- Get Growing for Business
- Newcomers to Canada
End of More Scotiabank Sites menu.
Associate & Salaried Professionals
Right for you if:
- You are a professional paid on a salaried basis
- You want convenient, cost-effective tools to manage your banking
Scotia Professional® Plan (SPP)
- Get an all-inclusive banking package to manage your personal banking
- Financial specialists to provide you with solutions and advice today, and in the future
- Low monthly fee
Up to 100% financing on term loans.
Free safety deposit box for the first year.
Mortgages and personal loans at our best available rate.2
- Convenient bank account included
- Preferred rates and waived fees on a revolving line of credit
- Preferred rates on term loans and ability to defer payments
- Annual fee reduced for Scotiabank Gold American Express Card7
- Annual fees waived for ScotiaGold Passport VISA card
- Preferred rates on wealth management services
And much more
Take the next step
- PhonePrefer to talk to us? 1 (877) 552-5522 Monday - Friday
- 1 Covers monthly fees and account transaction fees only. Read more
- 2 Pay-per-transaction fees are subject to change.
- 3 Subject to credit approval.
- 4 Only available for professionals using Scotia Professional Plan business banking.
- 5 Includes the following programs: Partnership Plus, i:Partner, The Summit Program, The Pinnacle Program, The Pinnacle Portfolios, The Sovereign™ Investment Program and LifePoints.
- 6 Excluding the ScotiaMcLeod Summit program.
- 7 The regular annual fee is $99.00 for the Scotiabank Gold American Express Card per year for the first card issued on the account; additional cards have a regular annual fee of $29.00 per year per card. Annual fee is reduced to $59 for the first card issued (and reduced to $15 for additional cards) for the duration of your Scotia Professional Plan. Scotiabank Gold American Express Card regular interest rates are 19.99% on card purchases and 21.99% on cash advances, balance transfers and Scotia® Credit Card Cheques. Offer applies to new accounts and subject to credit approval. Rates and fees are as of September 24, 2012 and are subject to change without notice.
American Express is a registered service mark of American Express. This credit card program is issued and administered by The Bank of Nova Scotia under license from American Express.