Digital Banking for Business
Ideal for businesses of all sizes
Paying employees, depositing cheques, approving expenses and more – you can manage it all with digital banking for business. It’s ideal for companies of all sizes, whether you’re part of a start-up, small business or major corporation.
Secure, online access to your business banking – anytime you want, 24/7.
Whether you run the finance department or manage day-to-day transactions. ScotiaConnect has the features you need for your business banking.
Top reasons to choose ScotiaConnect®
- View detailed balance and transaction reports
- Customize access according to your employee’s needs
- Transfer funds, pay employees, bills and government taxes
- Send and receive wire payments around the world
- Deposit cheques and view cheque images
- Upload and download payment files
Mobile Banking for Business
On-the-go access to your business banking.
On the move? Out of the office? Running between back-to-back meetings? Use your smartphone to manage everyday business banking quickly and conveniently.
Top reasons to choose Mobile Banking
- View balances
- View today's transactions
- Approve and submit payments
Plus more features coming soon.
Digital Token App
Access without the need to carry a physical token.
Download the Digital Token app to your smartphone. Use the token number with your username and password to securely access ScotiaConnect or Mobile Banking.
Top reasons to choose the Digital Token
- Free and secure
- You'll skip the hassle of carrying a physical token
- It's a simple way to access ScotiaConnect and Mobile Banking
Download the app today
- Registered trademarks of The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Digital Token is only available at this time for iOS devices. To protect your information and privacy, we recommend that you lock your mobile device.
- Digital Token is free to use. However, your mobile carrier may charge for data
- ® iPhone is a trademark or service mark of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries