Organize your top level business details
Consider the following business descriptors when writing your Business Overview:
- Legal Name of Business and Trade Name Business (if different from legal name)
- Business Address
- Mailing Address (if different from above)
- Phone number
- Fax number
- Email address
At a Glance
Your Business Overview is a snapshot of your business and expertise.
Crucial Company Details:
- Your Name(s) and Title(s) (if applicable), or if the business is a Partnership structure:
Owners and % Ownership (such as, Joe Someone 50%, Jane Someone-Else 50%)
- Structure of the Business (choose from Sole Proprietorship, General Partnership, Limited Partnership or Incorporated Company)
- Nature of Business (such as Retail, Wholesale, Fishing, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Professional Practice, Trucking, Restaurant, Service)
- Date your business was established
- Business background or history
- Bank and branch location used for business matters
- Bank and branch location used for personal matters
Write your business plan and measure your progress with our Scotia Plan Writer for business
Need more info?
Ask a question or choose from our list of commonly requested topics with Ask Scotia.
Your Roadmap to Success
Our interactive business planning tool will set your business on the road to success.