Sales & Trading Rotational Program
Graduate/Undergraduate. Work Term: 12 – 18 Months
This coach-led, hands-on program will give you the experience of a lifetime. You’ll get to build technical and analytical skills to confidently help you handle the sales, trading and risk management functions of day-to-day market activity. Plus, to give you a deeper understanding of our global business, we’ll send you to one of our offices in New York, London or Asia, where you’ll spend one segment of your program – it doesn’t get much better than that!
This is right for you if:
You want to put your exceptional analytical and strategic skills to work in the high-pressure environment of the financial markets.
Your career goals include growth and future opportunities in Scotiabank – here or abroad.
As a GRM Associate, you will:
- Assisting the Sales, Trading and Structuring staff in their day-to-day functions on the trade floor
- Conducting industry and product research to support business needs
- Helping prepare client presentations and daily market commentary
- Various types of analysis using fundamental and technical data
- Monitoring markets, economic releases, trends and factors that affect market movement
What qualifications you need
- You're enrolled in your final year of an undergraduate degree or MBA/relevant Master’s degree
- A demonstrated passion for financial markets
- Record of outstanding achievement in academic and extracurricular activities
- You're an independent thinker and decision-maker who can contribute effectively to your team's success
- Strategic mindset with the ability to thrive in a demanding and constantly changing work environment
How to Apply
Please check your school's Career Centre August to September for our postings – this is when we recruit for upcoming opportunities.
Explore other internships
Global Risk Management Associate
Graduate | Work Term: 12 Months
International Associate Development Program
Graduate/Undergraduate | Work Term: 24 Months
Investment Banking Analyst/Associate Program
Graduate/Undergraduate | Work Term: [XX]
The Chartered Professional Accountant Student Training Program