The TeamKey people involved in your business
The team section of your business plan profiles key members of your team, including yourself and any employees you may have. This is an opportunity to highlight each person's special qualifications and skills, and state what each person is responsible for in your business.
Your team section may also include brief profiles of external advisors to your business, such as:
At a Glance
Does hiring make economic sense for your business?
If you're starting up or running an established business, discuss your plans for filling vacant positions or growing your staff. Consider:
- Why are you hiring?
- Will hiring make you reach your personal goals?
- Does hiring make economic sense for your business?
- What specific skills will these new employees need to possess?
- Where do you intend to find new employees?
- How much are you willing to pay them?
- How will you train them?
If you're winding down your business, outline any succession plans that provide for management or ownership of the company after your departure.
Your Roadmap to Success
Our interactive business planning tool will set your business on the road to success.