Planned ChangesMove your business closer to your goals
It's likely that your business plan involves adding to or changing some aspect of your business. Such decisions can have a significant impact on your business' financial position, and it's crucial to consider them carefully.
If you run an established business, detail any major additions or changes you are planning to make. If you're starting up, discuss your main requirements, including what premises, equipment, or vehicles you'll need to get your business off the ground.
- How much do you expect each purchase to cost?
- What are your reasons for making each purchase?
- Where are you in the buying process? Do you have quotes?
- How are you paying for these changes?
- Do your planned changes raise any regulatory issues? Consider the municipal, provincial, and federal levels of government.
- If you require financing, what is the total amount you will need to borrow?
Your Roadmap to Success
Our interactive business planning tool will set your business on the road to success.