Personal GoalsSolidify your business blueprint
What's your heart's desire?
When creating your short and long-term goals, consider these questions:
- What is most important to you in life?
- How do you define personal success?
- Why did you decide to own your own business?
- If you run an established business, have your reasons for
owning a business changed?
- What do you hope to achieve financially?
At a Glance
Keep in mind what's important to you and what you want to achieve both in your business and personal life.
Planning for Success
As a small business owner, you are your own boss. If you're dedicated to being home every day at four o'clock, your business can make that possible. If you have your heart set on retiring to a vacation property, the plans you make now for your business can help get you there.
Your Roadmap to Success
Our interactive business planning tool will set your business on the road to success.